WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

OMG _Kitana_ IS Powertripping

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
I can't fucking believe it. I didn't think she was that much of a loser! She deleted my posts on a thread just because they were MILDLY flaming her.

TOTAL BULLSHIT! And Kitana don't fucking talk to me about off-topic posts, because everyone INCLUDING YOU does it!

What's the point in an open forum if some powertripping mod is just going to selectively delete people's posts!

Get a life, _Kitana_ and stop fucking with people's posts just because you don't like what they have to say. Go start your own fucking forum if you want to be a board-nazi.

GRRR!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
WTFNation said:
I can't fucking believe it. I didn't think she was that much of a loser! She deleted my posts on a thread just because they were MILDLY flaming her.

TOTAL BULLSHIT! And Kitana don't fucking talk to me about off-topic posts, because everyone INCLUDING YOU does it!

What's the point in an open forum if some powertripping mod is just going to selectively delete people's posts!

Get a life, _Kitana_ and stop fucking with people's posts just because you don't like what they have to say. Go start your own fucking forum if you want to be a board-nazi.

GRRR!
i agree this is bullshit but deleting a forum geez

Chris

Sick Bastard
YUCK FOU!!! said:
i agree this is bullshit but deleting a forum geez
wtf?

anyway

Well, she is a bitch...but instead of trying to make everyone hating her, confront the situation with Jason...suggest suspesion... ;)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Chris said:
wtf?

anyway

Well, she is a bitch...but instead of trying to make everyone hating her, confront the situation with Jason...suggest suspesion... ;)
ill sighn that petition :) :)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
ummm i never deleted your post, was it the post talking about my husband and I.... WTF

cause that got split into a diffrent forum, for the orginal annal thread and moved into chit chat called

A thread

with ron, you and I and youknow was all talking in

Well I slected the post that was dealing with a diffrent subject and I split them and moved it into chit chat, I had no Idea what to call the thread so I labeled it A Thread, if you look your post is the starting post.

The deleted Thread

I honestly think you guys are looking for any reason for me to lose mod power. Feel worse then presdent bush

WTFNation

_Kitana_ said:
ummm i never deleted your post, was it the post talking about my husband and I.... WTF

cause that got split into a diffrent forum, for the orginal annal thread and moved into chit chat called

A thread

with ron, you and I and youknow was all talking in

Well I slected the post that was dealing with a diffrent subject and I split them and moved it into chit chat, I had no Idea what to call the thread so I labeled it A Thread, if you look your post is the starting post.

The deleted Thread

I honestly think you guys are looking for any reason for me to lose mod power. Feel worse then presdent bush
Hrmmm....seems funny that she's only now just told me about it. I didn't notice any new threads when I was on this morning and discovered my deleted posts. She probably just created a new thread and posted my deleted posts in there because I called her on it. Geez.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
WTFNation said:
Hrmmm....seems funny that she's only now just told me about it. I didn't notice any new threads when I was on this morning and discovered my deleted posts. She probably just created a new thread and posted my deleted posts in there because I called her on it. Geez.
look on the bottom, after i delete a thread I don't have power to go back and create a thread out of it. Have you ever been a mod of a site.

look at the bottom

Last edited by _Kitana_ : Yesterday at 04:22 PM. Reason: ( i split the thread) Kit

didn't tell you before, i figured you would see the thread and didn't think it was just that big of deal.

WTFNation

_Kitana_ said:
look on the bottom, after i delete a thread I don't have power to go back and create a thread out of it. Have you ever been a mod of a site.

look at the bottom

Last edited by _Kitana_ : Yesterday at 04:22 PM. Reason: ( i split the thread) Kit

didn't tell you before, i figured you would see the thread and didn't think it was just that big of deal.

A'ight den. We cool.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
thanx fucking GOD!

lol

Wish you would of PMed me instead of making a thread and giving everyone worked up about a misunderstanding. Think I stated it before that if you feel your thread was unfairly locked, pm and if I agree or one of the other Mods agree I or they will reopen it.

WTFNation

_Kitana_ said:
thanx fucking GOD!

lol

Wish you would of PMed me instead of making a thread and giving everyone worked up about a misunderstanding. Think I stated it before that if you feel your thread was unfairly locked, pm and if I agree or one of the other Mods agree I or they will reopen it.
Never thought of that. Didn't really know for sure that it was you that deleted them, but all that talk of powertripping and I was like "holy shit, this girl IS on a power trip" and sorta flew off the handle. :)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
WTFNation said:
Never thought of that. Didn't really know for sure that it was you that deleted them, but all that talk of powertripping and I was like "holy shit, this girl IS on a power trip" and sorta flew off the handle. :)
No this chick is not on a POWER TRIP. This is not my first board being a mod on... And I give fair justice and reason to why I lock any threads... and if you read, Kitana's Turn to Speak... you will see why that orginal thread was created in the first place.

WTFNation

Sigh...

_Kitana_ said:
No this chick is not on a POWER TRIP. This is not my first board being a mod on... And I give fair justice and reason to why I lock any threads... and if you read, Kitana's Turn to Speak... you will see why that orginal thread was created in the first place.
I know. I did. That was my point! You weren't powertripping, I said I flew off the handle.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
WTFNation said:
I know. I did. That was my point! You weren't powertripping, I said I flew off the handle.
you and the rest of the board. LoL it's alright...

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
as a mod over at hate.com I can tell you it is common for users to blast Mods or Admins for stuff they never did.

also look to see if there is more then one mod before blaming someone. The other mod on my forum is always playing games and everyone assumes I do it.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
King Goldfish said:
as a mod over at hate.com I can tell you it is common for users to blast Mods or Admins for stuff they never did.

also look to see if there is more then one mod before blaming someone. The other mod on my forum is always playing games and everyone assumes I do it.
*hugs thanx king*

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Buncha troublemakers, STFU.

Go remove the sand from your collective vaginas and find something else to bitch about.. Just make sure you bitch about it HERE, cause we love j00!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Jason said:
Buncha troublemakers, STFU.

Go remove the sand from your collective vaginas and find something else to bitch about.. Just make sure you bitch about it HERE, cause we love j00!
Sandy Pussy, Did you go to the same high school as I?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah, I was the guy in the back who was shaking uncontrollably and was always holding a fuse. :lol: