WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Omg I <3 Ambien!

Descent

Hella Constipated
SO MUCH FUN!

Have you ever been on an Ambien trip?

Ambien + FreeSpace = PURE INSANITY.

First off, your mind forces you to pick a fast ship.

Then, you just fly around, aimlessly, constantly thumbing your afterburners.

There are people shooting at you, but your mind thinks they are playing with you.

Sometimes, you kill one guy, but just in fun.

When you go REAL fast and fly in circles, you feel like you're being sucked into the monitor.

All of this is achieved with a 10mg dosage.

Oh, by the way, for the BEST AMB+FS trip possible, download the DrEaDfUl ShIvAnS mod and fly the Scorpion.

It can move in all three axis at once (X, Y, AND Z!) and it makes for an experience TWICE as trippy as any other ship.

I'm gonna try Doom 3 tomorrow night. Wish me luck :>.

Explosive Flame Bait
aka zolpidem

its a strong sedative.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow, Jstager does drugs and gets 'high'.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
13371 said:
aka zolpidem

its a strong sedative.
but your not supposed to use it the way he is. i use it to sleep.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I justb triedn it wuth the doom 3 alpha! awexms

When ehemies are running four you, you shoot and the game moves faster trhan anything you've seen in youtr whole life. Your motor skills are shot, and parts of the gamer that5 wqould normallym nt scarea dud because he plays it nso many times is now scary.

Your machinegun must be used, because it speeds things up. Lighting also looks brighter. when I try to remember the scenery, i see a mix of doom 3, a nightmare I hyad, and ut2004.

also, when I kicked a box, it scared me to death.

great fun! give iyt a hgo!

Descent

Hella Constipated
but your not supposed to use it the way he is. i use it to sleep.
i do too! the 10mg sleeping dosage gets me a little high, but the 15mng high dosage i nuse gets me high, i8 didc 15mhg for doom 3

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm gonna try HL2:DM tonight. Wish me luck.

I'll try Descent too if I can get that fucking Windows version working...Since Descent is a full 360 degree rotational shooter, I can only guess as to how awesome it will be ;).

It was the ultimate "Vomit inducing game" back in it's day because of the motion sickness.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Okay, here's an update:

http://www.planetdescent.com/site/dcip/gameinfo/d1/general.asp

Playing Descent while on Ambien is amazing. Hands down, it rules.

Wherever I move, my body moves as if I were in the ship.

Example:

When I rotate 360 degrees vertically, my head slams downward when I move towards the floor.

If I slide to the right, my body swerves to the left.

Etc, etc...

It's the coolest thing I've ever done.

Ahhh, the misappropriation of pharmaceutical drugs.....<sigh> I love America!

*wipes happy tears*

*searches for pill bottles*

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ambien 10 mg + 5 mg Ativan and liquid hydrocodone. Nice for chilling out when you are have the flu like I do and you cant stop puking. Yay for doctors and pharmacists!!