WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

OMG I lost him

magnolia

Postaholic
Okay, my mom and sister went to the Ikea store opening down by the Mall of America today. So I was sound asleep and my mom had told my brother to wake me up and ask me if he could go anywhere. Now, he's not in the house, he's not at the neighbors. The only other explination is that he went with them. If that's the case, my mom is SOOO dead for not even leaving a note or a message on the machine or anything. Oh so dead. :mad:

magnolia

Postaholic
Whew. My dad came home and said he went with my mom. They're so dead when they get home.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
yep i say kill em all...my parents always do that kinda shit they flip on me if i dont let them know where i am..well not anymore with me not being home too often while they are awake or home..but then they will leave till 2 am and not let anyone know...slightly agravating...i think they are vampires or something

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Yeah i hate it when parents do something without telling you and think nothing of it but then when you do the same thing you get in trouble....

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
So, what did you say to your mom when they got home? Did you make her pay?

magnolia

Postaholic
I was like, "ever heard of leaving a note or a message on the machine???" And she's like, "why? U knew where we were going today."
"But I didn't know willy was going with u."
"I talked to you about that last night and said he was comming with us."
"No, you said he MIGHT come with you and that he'd come and wake me up and tell me if he was going anywhere. I called all over the fricken neighborhood looking for him."
"Well, sorry, I thought I told you." AHhhhhhh! I was just like, stfu already. Then I had to help carry furniture that they bought today. And btw, they didn't get the one thing that I asked them to get since they were going to the store that was 2 hrs away. Grrrr. "Well, I debated long and hard and decided against it." But then she got it for my older sister. GRRRRR! I think I'll kill her tonight. Then I'll run away and never return.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey! Bring a laptop! :lol:

Yeah, that's pretty fucked up.. Forget about it if you did the same thing like "Well, sorry mom. I thought I told you!" They'd rip you one for sure, but I guess with parents you gotta deal.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I remember when my uncle used to babysit me,when I was in my twenties.....
...im kidding..I was like five or six. He'd be like,"Hey you little fucker,geht your hand outta the toilet!"..wait,not that one,"Hey,you wanna play hide and seak?"..sure...He would count and I would go hide...WTF! Fourty five minutes later,he didnt bother to look for me. I dont geht it.

True story.

gigarange

Flame Bait
The funniest part about all this bitching and whining is that you will all probably end up just like you parents, you can't help it, and you can't change, hell you probably won't even see it coming. Then one day you will be speaking to your own kids and say to your self "Self did I just say that? Shit I sounded just like my dad"

So give your parents a break they are just doing thier best armed only with the knowledge that passed on to them.

Pachyderm

I really did.
So the other day I was with my family and I got lost, so I found the nearest computer with an internet connection and I came on WTF and I posted that I was lost...just in case

Offalittle

Window Washer
gigarange said:
you will all probably end up just like you parents, you can't help it, and you can't change
What a wonderful outlook on life.

If you can't change just go curl up in a ball and wait for life to pass you over.

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
No!

DONT RUN AWAY!!!

Your stories are so interesting :)

magnolia said:
Then I'll run away and never return.

Hey coz if ya wanna run away come over here. I'm sure ma wouldnt care and you'd be with family. Remember we dont bite too hard. lol ;)

:rolleyes: