WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

omg!! I stumbled upon faggotsville!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzH

Blame Fait (I always do)
Greetings faggots and fuckwits,

I would utter a smarmy 'fuck you', but I feel it would be detrimental to our relationship at this fledgling stage. Instead I will say 'hello, pleased to meet you', and you fucks will appreciate me lavishing such attention upon thee.

With sincere respect,

AzH

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
With sincere respect (not really), FUCK YOU! And I don't mean that as a welcome.

AzH

Blame Fait (I always do)
The welcome wagon arrives in town. How nice of you to take some time out from beating all the arcade games (fucking loser) to post here.

AzH

Blame Fait (I always do)
Aye, see ya when you pass 14, child. "That really hurt" is something the kiddies down the street say. :rolleyes:*

NEXT!!

Big E

burner of random shit
Wow you're here five minutes and you have already managed to make a complete fucking idiot of yourself so do us all a favor and post one time and get the fuck out of here GODDAMN YOU FUCKING NOOBS

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
you spelled faith or fate wrong which negates all the other pseudo intellectual bullshit you threw but didn't stick..
welcome anyway

void said:
you spelled faith or fate wrong which negates all the other pseudo intellectual bullshit you threw but didn't stick..
welcome anyway
And you also made a mistake in your fucking literacy clause:

"Spelling and grammar are important on the internet, since it's the only way people get to know you. Hopefully you would rather come off as an intelligent person rather than a blither idiot who can't even spell a simple three letter word".

Who's the retard now?

Maybe he spelled it as "fait" to see if you all really are grammar nazis.

The title everyone has when they first join is "Flame Bait". He switched it to "Blame Fait", by switching the first letter of each word.

TheLampIncident said:
The title everyone has when they first join is "Flame Bait". He switched it to "Blame Fait", by switching the first letter of each word.
Ah, I didnt even look where this "spelling mistake" was, I just gave void the benefit of the doubt that it indeed was a real spelling err. Turns out void's just a moron.

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
TheLampIncident said:
:rotflmao: its only 3 posts in the welcome wagon so far how far u think he'll go?

im taking bets!! Bets ne one?!?

Welcome Fucktard

Shaggy2Dope94 said:
:rotflmao: its only 3 posts in the welcome wagon so far how far u think he'll go?

im taking bets!! Bets ne one?!?

Welcome Fucktard
You've been a member here since March and you have negative reputation. Obviously you haven't gone far.

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
noodles112 said:
You've been a member here since March and you have negative reputation. Obviously you haven't gone far.

i got neg repped once............ and i lost all of it so

^^by thelampincident y did u neg repp me man?

AzH

Blame Fait (I always do)
void said:
welcome anyway
lol retard. It was a "pseudo-intellectual" play on words. Thankfully your good buddy was able to rescue you before you made too much of a fool of your self.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
noodles112 said:
And you also made a mistake in your fucking literacy clause:

"Spelling and grammar are important on the internet, since it's the only way people get to know you. Hopefully you would rather come off as an intelligent person rather than a blither idiot who can't even spell a simple three letter word".

Who's the retard now?

Maybe he spelled it as "fait" to see if you all really are grammar nazis.
except i didn't write the literacy clause.. so that offers no further proof as to my level of retardation..

(and you took my comment seriously, which is an obvious indication that you've not been here long..)

whereas, yourself and AzH are doing quite nicely in supplying ample proof.

welcome n00bles112, and again, AzH..
it's lovely having you here.. :D

I love how the way he handles with being owned is by neg repping. Neg rep it up ladies.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
noodles is he biggest idiot since george clinton :confused:

AzH

Blame Fait (I always do)
Jiraffe said:
Based on the comment you left on my profile, your grasp of satire is non-existent. omg red boxes!! Moron.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
noodles112 said:
I love how the way he handles with being owned is by neg repping. Neg rep it up ladies.
ok, you're delusional too.. somehow i got owned and didn't notice and you did.. nice, ESP much?
look, your wheels are spinning now, get out and walk home before you get so stuck the doors don't open and you have to stay here..
much as i'd love it i really don't think your newborn heart could take the stress.. :D

oh, btw.. it's error not err in this context..
n00bles112 said:
Ah, I didnt even look where this "spelling mistake" was, I just gave void the benefit of the doubt that it indeed was a real spelling err. Turns out void's just a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.