OMG!! I'm on my psp!!!

mxoinox

Banned - What an Asshat!
Oh man, using the internet on my psp is so kick ass!!! It's kinda slow and it takes 3 years to type something, but its awesome!!!!

Havok

Mr. Ee
I am really interested in getting a psp, but alas, I have no money.

But that's quite cool, can you play games with other people over the psp internets?

Havok

Mr. Ee
mxoinox said:
yea, only a few games atm, twisted metal and untold legends are 2 that i know of

Does it play slowly, or is it quick, with very little lag?

(I could google this, but I figured I'd give you a reason to use the internet on your psp.)

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
I've seen the PSP in action. The graphics are even more impressive than on the original Playstation from what I've seen. I never actually played the thing, but Tony Hawk 2 looked just as awesome on there.

Wouldn't spend $250 on one though.

Awaken

God
n00b head said:
The psp has been hacked already and it now you can get movies, irc and loads of other stuff
IRC? On a PSP? Do you have any idea how much that would suck? Wow...

And wtf do you mean it's been hacked? As in hackers have hacked into people's PSP's? Now wtf is the point of that? OMG! I'm GOING TO 1337 HAX0RZ YOUR PSP! OMG!

Jung

???
Premium
Awaken said:
IRC? On a PSP? Do you have any idea how much that would suck? Wow...

And wtf do you mean it's been hacked? As in hackers have hacked into people's PSP's? Now wtf is the point of that? OMG! I'm GOING TO 1337 HAX0RZ YOUR PSP! OMG!
Would you stop trolling already? I've already had to delete your previous posts in this thread.

He means that the code has been reverse engineered to allow 3rd party or unsigned binaries to run on it.

Awaken

God
junglizm said:
Would you stop trolling already? I've already had to delete your previous posts in this thread.

He means that the code has been reverse engineered to allow 3rd party or unsigned binaries to run on it.
Would you stop accusing me of trolling?

I'm not trolling. I asked a serious question just adding a little bit of sarcasm to it. :thumbsup: Just saying you hacked something isn't necessarily very clear :thumbsdn:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
junglizm said:

I read about that on CNN about a week after the PSP was released. Though, I don't see how you could add IRC onto a PSP without a keyboard, unless there is an attachment??

Descent

Hella Constipated
IBThreadFailure :mfinger:.

I tried out a PSP two days ago. The NDS can suck my dick now.

Damn, that thing is awesome.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah, its pretty neat. i got one when they came out, since i got shit for my b-day, i just bought myself one. i wish there were more games and movies out on it. the racing games are kickass though.

star99ers

One of a kind
Well if you can browse online for free then it's a pretty good deal in my books, even if browsing is slow. :thumbsup:

tzedek

Original Member
star99ers said:
Well if you can browse online for free then it's a pretty good deal in my books, even if browsing is slow. :thumbsup:
you have to have wireless there bud

Jung

???
Premium
tzedek said:
you have to have wireless there bud
Like there aren't 34534 wide open wireless networks everywhere near your house. I can hop on the net on at least three different wireless networks, from my couch... even more if I ride around my subdivision.

tzedek

Original Member
junglizm said:
Like there aren't 34534 wide open wireless networks everywhere near your house. I can hop on the net on at least three different wireless networks, from my couch... even more if I ride around my subdivision.
well not here in Ellsworth Maine. But yeah thats true, didnt even think of that