WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

OMG! spider crab!

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!

this image is quite frightening to me, it's a japanese spider crab. they can reach a legspan of 4m, a body size up to 37cm, and can weigh 20kg, and they have a life expectancy of 100 years!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
That's really... something out of Jurassic Park...or something. :confuse:

bnccoder

Postaholic
dookie said:

this image is quite frightening to me, it's a japanese spider crab. they can reach a legspan of 4m, a body size up to 37cm, and can weigh 20kg, and they have a life expectancy of 100 years!
It's making me hungry just looking at it.

Okay, now I'm sorry I checked this thread out. Those pics are freaky. *shudders*

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
you anus lickers (joke, not flame) have officially disgusted and frightend me. The biggest spiders we have in oregon are wolf spiders, and those scare the shit out of me. I have a severe, screaming phobia of spiders. So bad that poor CL has to come and kill htem for me even if he is in another room. If I see one in a room I will leave that room. They freak me the fuck out in a very unhealthy way.

dustinzgirl said:
you anus lickers (joke, not flame) have officially disgusted and frightend me. The biggest spiders we have in oregon are wolf spiders, and those scare the shit out of me. I have a severe, screaming phobia of spiders. So bad that poor CL has to come and kill htem for me even if he is in another room. If I see one in a room I will leave that room. They freak me the fuck out in a very unhealthy way.
Same here, DG.

Fossilized

Living under a rock
Nothing beats a catspider... or a breadfish.

Yea... catspiders.

Fossilized

Living under a rock
BullCrap said:
Do you have a picture of a catspider?
That is a catspider.
And if you want to see one, go into the woods, take a couple of pictures at a freaky spot with lots of fog, look at your pictures and then you usually get a nice picture of a catspider.

This is the best i could get.

And a spider-cat is something totally different.

So are:

Spider Cat
spider cat
cat & spider
etc..

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Thats sooo messed up.. Ahh that thing looks like it could rip your damn head off

It's rather beautiful, in a disturbing kind of way. :happysad:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Only if you're cathloic then you have to go for little boys instead.

=User_Name=

CuntWaffle or Dumbass?
Dogspider

L1o1o1o1 after many replys i decided to make wtf's unoffical dogspider!