WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

omg this chick has nice tits

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle_is_god

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok it worked for the other girl so I tryed and look it worked now that you are here go to the post thats called "OK IT'S MY BAD" and then get back to me the post is for all the people that have mad fun of me b4 :mfinger:

Chris

Sick Bastard
kyle_is_god said:
ok it worked for the other girl so I tryed and look it worked now that you are here go to the post thats called "OK IT'S MY BAD" and then get back to me the post is for all the people that have mad fun of me b4 :mfinger:

What the fuck?

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fixed lol

kyle_is_god said:
Ok... It worked for the other girl. So I tried. And look, it worked. Now that you are here go to the post that's called OK IT'S MY BAD and then get back to me. The post is for all the people that have made fun of me before. :mfinger:
Fixed it for you.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
kyle_is_dog said:
this post is for all the people that have mad fun of me before
There's not enough room on the Internet to post, by all the people who have made fun of you.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
kyle_is_god said:
The hell...?

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
ron said:
That's Sister Mary Elephant. She likes to party and carries a stick.
Claaaaaaaas, claaaaaaaaas..............young man, give me that knife........thank you......

jamesp

In Memory...
Anubis485 said:
63:4 And thowith kyle said let there be retardedness
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....................................BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

that was kinda funny.

kyle_is_god

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok

ok so now we are even I will go over what I write and make all the changes I
need to and you guys will fuck off with the 12 year old shit :thumbsup:

magnolia

Postaholic
what the?

What the Hell are you blabbering about? Yeah there's enough room, but who wants to spend all that time thinking about the people who were bitches and cunts? I know I don't.

GottaHurt said:
There's not enough room on the Internet to post, by all the people who have made fun of you.

magnolia

Postaholic
Whatever

what the fuck, now I'm lost. There were other things posted when I typed that last message, so just forget it. GattaHurt, don't you ever go to sleep?

magnolia said:
What the Hell are you blabbering about? Yeah there's enough room, but who wants to spend all that time thinking about the people who were bitches and cunts? I know I don't.

Jung

???
Premium
Adrenalin_junky said:
got my hopes up for nothing!
STOP BUMPING EXTREMELY OLD THREADS!

Read, comprehend and PAY ATTENTION BEFORE you post!

Status
Not open for further replies.