WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Omg!! What Bad Luck!!!!

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is a conversationt hat i had with a freind and yes my mom was contacted :-/ im quake-hat

<Quake-Hat> brad, your mom is fine as shit
<Quake-Hat> i think i will masturbate to her while i play with my balls
<bad_brad> brad had to go blow his nose, but thanks for the compliment, i will be calling your mother
<Quake-Hat> Jesus-fucking christ!!!

magnolia

Postaholic
haha. U are in it up to your ears man. :p Haha. That's so classic. Good luck with that. *roflmfao*

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
That was fucking classic....but i once again would have taken a different course of action....you find out its his mom, and immediately start running game on her...older women love that shit...she'll be so flattered....but now that i'm thinking about it "I'm going to masturbate to her while i play with my balls" may not have been the most classy approach....then again, subtlety is for the weak.

magnolia

Postaholic
hehe. *sings* brad_brad's mom has got it goin on, she's all I want and I've waited for so long. brad_brad can't u see you're just not the guy for me... cuz I'm in love with brad_brad's MOM!

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Haha! Oh man, that's pretty funny. How much trouble are you in?

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
man my mom was amussed acually although im still punished :-/ she took away my ps2 but idk for how long. hehe

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
fuck_you said:
This is a conversationt hat i had with a freind and yes my mom was contacted :-/ im quake-hat

<bad_brad> brad had to go blow his nose, but thanks for the compliment, i will be calling your mother
I just gave you rep for that shit...LMAO

Fugly

Tenderony
fuck_you said:

Jack ass that was on Bash.org about 4 months ago. Stealing other people's material and posting it on a forum as your own to make you look cool is about as sad as it gets.

Descent

Hella Constipated
*Searches Bash.org*

Nice one, fuck_you. I like you, but I dare you to do that with a high school paper.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
It was still hillarious...instead of neg-repping him to death...thank him for bringing it to our attention...but that is pretty lame...and if his mom is hot, i demand that you tell her you masturbate on her picture. This is your penance for such blatent disregard of standard internet etiquette...bah and harumph.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Did you indeed rip that or are you the guy from the quote?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck_you said:

Now that, is funny as hell.
:thumbsup:

PS...As a mother, I sincerely hope you got grounded.

wocket

pocket pal
Jason said:
Did you indeed rip that or are you the guy from the quote?
If he was, indeed, the guy from the quote, why would he wait so long to tell us?

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Just curious, but what was the deal there ... did your mom find your IM log, or just read over your shoudler er something.... just wondering how she found out ... funny shit none-the-less

moe

Clitpickle
i do believe the real question here is, did you jack off to her while holding your balls?

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
huh?

No i did not submit that to bash.org ive spent hours looking for it but ill take that guys word for it NO i did not take that from any site but omg i think this means that Brad found out about it and posted it or maybe even his mom did :-/

wocket

pocket pal
http://www.bash.org/?342633

Judging from its rating, it should also be in the top 200 somewhere. If you're just browsing, it's on page 337, out of 349 pages. Considering there was a huge strike a couple of months ago and no quotes were added for awhile, it was indeed submitted a few months ago.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yup, you did cheat. :thumbsdn: