Omgwtfbbq!!!1111!!!11

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
BullCrap said:
WTF. they should be :banned:
They're a team from some other site trying to start a flame war (bad idea) or are two stupid teenagers that would think it'd be funny to geht banned. Either way they're fucktards. :thumbsdn:

=User_Name=

CuntWaffle or Dumbass?
I Hate The FCC said:
They're a team from some other site trying to start a flame war (bad idea) or are two stupid teenagers that would think it'd be funny to geht banned. Either way they're fucktards. :thumbsdn:

Note true, i am not related to that guy in any possible way :eek: :eek:

FireAngel

Schmexy
Jimjo said:
This site is teh rawks....F U....ok.......watev..........cool :thumbsup:
*scratches head in confusion* I think, if I'm deciphering this correctly, that you like the site so far. Well, good and welcome. Now, fuck off.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
None of you listened to my warning and you will see a surge of these new members that somehow know each other and they will try to start a site war. It'll be like what we just got over a few months ago. Or it will be just those 2 until someone else goes over there. Hell, I should know about these things. Awaken and I were involved in one of these and I was blamed as the one who started it all even though I started nothing. There will be no winner over that issue because Awaken will say that I started it all even though I did not. The argument over that is pointless at this time now anyway. I suggest that these two be banned immediatly if we do not want another B-H incident occuring again.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
I Hate The FCC said:
With the loss of Johnny K we have gotten more Johnny K-ish newbies and Awaken has come back. :happysad:
i cant tell if thats a good thing or a bad thing :happysad: