WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

CuntWaffle or Dumbass?
I Hate The FCC said:
They're a team from some other site trying to start a flame war (bad idea) or are two stupid teenagers that would think it'd be funny to geht banned. Either way they're fucktards. :thumbsdn:
Note true, i am not related to that guy in any possible way :eek: :eek:
Jimjo said:
This site is teh rawks....F :thumbsup:
*scratches head in confusion* I think, if I'm deciphering this correctly, that you like the site so far. Well, good and welcome. Now, fuck off.
None of you listened to my warning and you will see a surge of these new members that somehow know each other and they will try to start a site war. It'll be like what we just got over a few months ago. Or it will be just those 2 until someone else goes over there. Hell, I should know about these things. Awaken and I were involved in one of these and I was blamed as the one who started it all even though I started nothing. There will be no winner over that issue because Awaken will say that I started it all even though I did not. The argument over that is pointless at this time now anyway. I suggest that these two be banned immediatly if we do not want another B-H incident occuring again.