WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

On my lookabout.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
While I was looking around the Interwebs, I found this page, there's a link at the bottom for the whole wierd article about wierd sex, and rules, and punishments, and laws. but here are some of the wierder ones.

While not as extreme as the ancient Israelite punishment for adultery (stoning), Greek men still had their fair share of discomfort if they were caught: their pubic hair was removed and a large radish was shoved up their rectum.

It’s illegal anywhere in the U.S. to use any live endangered species, excepting insects, in public or private sexual displays, shows or exhibits depicting cross-species sex.

In hotels in Sioux Falls South Dakota, every room is required to have twin beds. The beds must always be a minimum of two feet apart when a couple rents a room for only one night. It’s also illegal to make love on the floor between the beds!

In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. The husband's lover may be killed in any manner desired.

Women aren't allowed to wear patent-leather shoes in Cleveland, Ohio: a defenseless man might see the reflection of something "he oughtn't!"

A Florida sex law: If you're a single, divorced, or widowed woman, you can't parachute on Sunday afternoons.

It seems the only acceptable sexual position in Washington, D.C. is the missionary position. Any other sexual position is considered illegal. A lot of policymakers are sweating right now . . .

In Ventura County, California cats and dogs are not allowed to have sex without a permit. Down, boy!

Women can sell items and be topless in Liverpool, England at the same time— but only in tropical fish stores. :lol:

The rest of the wierd sex laws.

ThomConspicuous

Inconspicuously Informal
Damn, I stay in hotels alot and always request King-sized smoking.
I'm going to Sioux Falls next week...guess I'll have to update on whether this law is still in effect or not when I get there.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Awkward Silence said:
ummm... what exactly were you searching for when you found this.....?
:yeahthat: