WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

on the subject of g/f s

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yay another stoner for WTF.com..

You'll get better at socially interacting with women if you try more often, just practice it.. It's really not that hard.. They think the same way as us, their just as nervous.. Yet its not their role to approach..

Find a girl not from your school, that seems to work for me..

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I agree, except if you want a gf do not thnk of her exactly the same as you would a guy, you need to (as I have said many times) flirt with them and not chat with them. You can go from flirting down to chatting but not the other way around.

thomasca

Clitpickle
Forceflow said:
im new here,
im drunk,
im stoned,
and ive never had a girlfriend.

im new here and i just have to get something off my chest. what the fuck is wrong with me. i swear i have little to no social skills. especially with girls. im on the highschool rowing team, i have a 95 in computer programming, shit for math,(i think im failing) and at this point i have no idea how im doing in english and history.

home is pretty screwed too. parents broke up. my lump of shit of a brother just sits on his ass all day watching tv(he is 28 and lives in our basement). i havn't been to a party in the past 2 years. my old friend's bday comes up in a week... i doubt im invited.

and back to the issue at hand... it is beyond my fucking mental capability to get into a relationship... dunno whats up... i think im shy or somthing because i freeze when i talk to girls... can't talk about anything interesting; they don't want to talk in the first place.

umm wtf

btw i got stoned alone ! omg
*Shrugs* So you got your problems. Who doesn't? And in high school, you do tend to run into some social problems. I do at lengths, and alot of other people do too. Who cares? Just deal with it. And nobody parties that often that isn't a complete screw up.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Forceflow said:
im drunk,
im stoned,

The first two lines area direct reason for the third. Lay off the shit dude. Girls dont like drunk stoned slobs.

Fugly

Tenderony
*insert pathetic I am so lonely I have never has a G/F sieje post here*

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Forceflow said:
im new here,
im drunk,
im stoned,

im new here and i just have to get something off my chest. what the fuck is wrong with me. i swear i have little to no social skills. especially with girls. im on the highschool rowing team, i have a 95 in computer programming, shit for math,(i think im failing) and at this point i have no idea how im doing in english and history.

home is pretty screwed too. parents broke up. my lump of shit of a brother just sits on his ass all day watching tv(he is 28 and lives in our basement). i havn't been to a party in the past 2 years. my old friend's bday comes up in a week... i doubt im invited.

and back to the issue at hand... it is beyond my fucking mental capability to get into a relationship... dunno whats up... i think im shy or somthing because i freeze when i talk to girls... can't talk about anything interesting; they don't want to talk in the first place.

umm wtf

btw i got stoned alone ! omg
welcome bitch :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lay off the drugs and the beer, and you might get laid.
Welcome to wtf, fucker. :mfinger:

HTF do u flirt? I don't get it. All I do is just talk and be myself. Is that why I (we) don't have G/Fs (besides getting stoned and drunk)?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gumercules said:
moving to insignificant others
we should have an "Im a drunk stoned loser who cant get laid" forum, then the same post over and over would have its own arena for annoyance.
:thumbsup:

jake

The Dude
Easy

You did pretty much answer you own question. See you'll never get a chick if your stoned all the time...i mean dont get me wronge. some chicks love getting stoned, but they dont want to be all the time. Same with getting drunk. Have you tried talking to a girl when you WERENT drunk or stoned? i bet you have a different effect on them...unless you have a really gross growth on yoru face or something, because in that case they'll probably just stare at you, in a bad way.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
smoke-it said:
Welcome to wtf, fucker. :mfinger:
hello your name is smoke-it dont you think this is a little hipocrytical??

The first two lines area direct reason for the third. Lay off the shit dude. Girls dont like drunk stoned slobs.
i probably should have mentioned this at the beginning... the pot is medical, i have had a back injury because of a rowing accident.. and im half german so i'm pretty much expected to be a drinker at 15 lol

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
hello your name is smoke-it dont you think this is a little hipocrytical??
Not at all, the name 'smoke-it' doesn't come from smoking, It came from a computer game, such as Diablo 2. And I quit smoking cigs and pot. So kudos for me.