WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

On Topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnccoder

Postaholic
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=9566

Listen you little half cocked fucknut. Don't wase our fucking time. if you have an oppinion then post it but if you have nothing to say about the topic then shut the fuck up. We dont want to have to deal with you wasting space because you want to get your fucking post count up and about your suggestions why the fuck didn't you say anything about them in the post. All you're doing is wasting our time. Pull your head out of your ass and accually try to be of use around here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoso

Zappafied
HavokChylde said:
and so will idiotic posts. :thumbsup:

point taken, havok...

bnccoder said:
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=9566

Listen you little half cocked fucknut. Don't wase our fucking time. if you have an oppinion then post it but if you have nothing to say about the topic then shut the fuck up. We dont want to have to deal with you wasting space because you want to get your fucking post count up and about your suggestions why the fuck didn't you say anything about them in the post. All you're doing is wasting our time. Pull your head out of your ass and accually try to be of use around here.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
that was original!!

edit: i had a nasty link for you. havok held me back. :sword:

bnccoder

Postaholic
I'm not shitting on your thread dumbass. I started this one in B&T instead.

Zoso said:
people need to read forum topics and get off the administrative potium in trying to call out those who are not on topic, and start calling out those who truly are not on topic.
A thread might not go as intended but still be the most interesting one on the site. As far as flaming outside of B&T there has to be rules to prevent people like yourself from sending the place to hell. Go back to school. WTF is a potium? Perhaps you mean a podium?

LiberatioN said:
(That link's specially for you, screwy. ;))

Liberation, ya need to edit your last post, A.S.A.P. Get rid of the link.

Zoso

Zappafied
pointing out spellling mistakes... the signs of true desperation. i never flamed outside of B&T. dont know where that is coming from. never said i have a problem with the rules. i have problems with being called out for not following thread topics when i am. and maybe you have a point with the thread crapping. i edited it.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Zoso said:
i never flamed outside of B&T.
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?p=173328#post173328
Zoso said:
ur an idiot and i hope she cuts your balls off.
http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=8278&page=2&pp=40
Zoso said:
i feel fine about myself. yur the one who is a lazy asswipe and feels that there is just no way it could ever be your fault. u need to get a life and realize that its not the rest of the worlds fault when ur life sux, no matter how u try to justify it. i could care less that u are a "senior member." still doesnt change the fact that u are worthless. and btw, im not flaming, i am stating facts... if this was bait and tackle i would be flaming u and u would know it.
Zoso said:
wow so u can read. i just knew you were going to come up with some lame excuse as to why u couldnt.
Care to try again

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
LiberatioN said:
that was original!!

edit: i had a nasty link for you. havok held me back. :sword:
listening to your mommy now? heh nahh just messin with ya!

bnccoder

Postaholic
He just doesn't want to have to wear a pad to stop the anal bleeding.

Zoso

Zappafied
Status
Not open for further replies.