WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

once again.. do not try this at home..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
boy meets girl, boy meets another girl, first girl gets mad involving superglue.. :eek:

WESTMORELAND COUNTY, Pa. -- Gail O'Toole was convicted of simple assault and sentenced to six months probation for acts she committed against her ex-lover.

On Wednesday, the civil suit went to court, where O'Toole's ex-boyfriend claimed her "outrageous" and "inhumane" acts are worth thousands in damages.

Ken Slaby said he was in love with O'Toole five years ago.

He even admitted he was devastated when O'Toole broke it off.
So, when O'Toole invited him over to her Murrysville home to rekindle a friendship, he said he agreed.

Slaby said O'Toole even went to his house in Pittsburgh to pick him up.

But according to Slaby, the night took a turn when O'Toole got angry about Slaby's new love.

Slaby said O'Toole waited until he fell asleep and glued his penis to his stomach, glued his testicle to his leg and glued the cheeks of his buttocks together.

Then came the nail polish.

Slaby claimed O'Toole dumped it all over his head.

When he woke up, Slaby said O'Toole threw him out.

He didn't have a car, so he was forced to walk one mile down Route 22 to call 911 and Murrysville police, Slaby said.

When asked if in his 23 years as a police officer he had seen anything like this, Patrolman Joseph Malone of the Murrysville Police Department said, "No, I can't say I have."

At the hospital, oils did little to remove the glue. Nurses actually had to peel it off.

Slaby underwent treatment from a dermatologist several times afterward.

O'Toole's attorney said this was part of routine sexual activity between the couple -- acts that he agreed to -- incidents that should have stayed in the bedroom.

But Slaby said O'Toole told him she planned the acts since the break up. According to Slaby, O'Toole came up with script and followed it to the letter because she was angry that he had moved on.

Slaby said his injuries included severe burning on parts of his body, impingement of normal bodily functions and discoloration of his hair.

The 10 men and two women on the jury can award Slaby $30,000 or more.

Their decision is expected late on Thursday.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/5235856/detail.html

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
With a name like Slaby, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
MaxPower said:
With a name like Slaby, it was bound to happen sooner or later.
just think what would have happened if her name was Sloby

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Pure aloe will neutralize super glue instantly.

Trust me. I personally know this. I have my own super glue story....and no, it has nothing to do with a penis. That story is for another day.

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
Wow...i've heard of passion crimes before...that one's reall quite original.

gehtfuct said:
Pure aloe will neutralize super glue instantly.

Trust me. I personally know this. I have my own super glue story....and no, it has nothing to do with a penis. That story is for another day.

learn something new everyday... i'll keep this in mind...for no particular reason mind you. :happysad: