WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

One day gone straight down the shitter.(Split 'cause it's about to geht fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
T-BirdJunkie said:
1)Yes, do you? which Torx driver do you use to remove the caliper on a Fox-body Ford? Today was a series of things that don't normally happen, not indicative of my intelligence and/or mechanical abilities.

2)Could be, but that's not the first thing I thought of. I apologize :mfinger:

3)Car's done, and why pay someone not as adept as I am to do substandard work that I won't approve of?

4)Yes, asshat, I do it twice a year on both my 4x4 and my T-bird, once a year on my bike, and I've only done it once on the POS Mitsubishi I'm selling. Can you tell me the deck height on the 302 in said Thunderbird?

5)not sell the car when I'm moving in two weeks, and if I sell it earlier, I can get moving quicker? did you not think this through? Also, it's a vehicle I got for free that books at $3500. Beat THAT with a stick.

Oh, yeah, and Skylines blow goats.

Ok, first off, nobody really cares about your car knowledge. Second, how does knowing deck height on a thunderbird matter because they are FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT just like mitsubishis anyways.

Now if you had said that you got a '65 cobra or charger or something that is not lame, then that would be something to shake a stick at.

Oh, yeah, dont be a fucking asshole. Skyline is a cool person, so back off, dick.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Ok, first off, nobody really cares about your car knowledge. Second, how does knowing deck height on a thunderbird matter because they are FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT just like mitsubishis anyways.

Now if you had said that you got a '65 cobra or charger or something that is not lame, then that would be something to shake a stick at.

Oh, yeah, dont be a fucking asshole. Skyline is a cool person, so back off, dick.
I think by displaying his automotive prowess, he was merely trying to defend his position, as oppose to showing off.

You'll have to excuse her T-bird, she just finished a PMS??? thread. All her Whore Moans are kicking in.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
I think by displaying his automotive prowess, he was merely trying to defend his position, as oppose to showing off.

You'll have to excuse her T-bird, she just finished a PMS??? thread. All her Whore Moans are kicking in.

I think he was just bragging that he has a t=bird, which I am not sure what the bragginess about having the same car that every other kid has is?!?!?

Why dont you defend your position of unprecedented impotence by silencing the inner desire to be a meanie.

PMS? You think IIII have PMS now? Oh, not even close yet. I dont even have to be on "that time of the month" to have PMS.

OH, I kind of burnt myself there....

So Im not very good at this when I am NOT really mad.....LMAO

dustinzgirl said:

T-birds are p.o.s.'s.

We haul about 4 of them a day. That, mazda 626's, and Dodge Caravans.

Oh and Ford Taurus'.

Shop smart, shop S-Mart. Get a Cuda.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
T-birds are p.o.s.'s.

We haul about 4 of them a day. That, mazda 626's, and Dodge Caravans.

Oh and Ford Taurus'.

Shop smart, shop S-Mart. Get a Cuda.
OMG did you just say Cuda and quote evil dead 2 in the same phrase!!

You are my hero.

Max is just a meanie weanie poop eater.
:p

dustinzgirl said:
OMG did you just say Cuda and quote evil dead 2 in the same phrase!!

You are my hero.

Max is just a meanie weanie poop eater.
:p

Wow! I'm a hero! In your face Johnny_Kuntz!

And as for Max.....I don't know about meanie weenie, but the last part is true.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
Wow! I'm a hero! In your face Johnny_Kuntz!

And as for Max.....I don't know about meanie weenie, but the last part is true.
Fuck Johnny, I cant stand that bitch half the time.

And, notice how Max did not respond yet? He knows I am right and has no rebuttal. Poor kid.

A meanie weenie is a bully.

blah

Tenderony
Whereeeeee's Johnnyyyyyy!?

Yea so like, I quoted a movie too, kinda...
So anyway, arent you all on his buddy list ? :)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
well that fag sees to think that hes cool by adding people but he's not

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Fuck Johnny, I cant stand that bitch half the time.

And, notice how Max did not respond yet? He knows I am right and has no rebuttal. Poor kid.

A meanie weenie is a bully.

I aint got nuthin' that can top "meanie weenie poop eater". :owned2:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
dustinzgirl said:

i'll agree with you..and skyline is a cool person

Lol

Alright, bragging about a Ford Thunderbird...unless it's a '55-63, there's nothing to brag about. It's a 25 mpg $700 beater that costs $70 to insure for full coverage, easy to work on, and is reliable. And dustinzgirl, I'd like to know what you drive to pass judgement on my primary mode of transportation. Some of us don't believe in paying $250 a month for a car, when, grand total I've spent $150 on fixing my car since I bought it two years ago. No, I'm not bragging about anything, this skyline dipshit just decided to go off and all but call me an idiot when I've got almost a decade on his ass. Oh, and get a 'cuda? First gen or second? First gen is fairly plentiful, but show me where i'll find a rust-free example with a few minor problems for $700, and I'll guarantee you that $700 Cuda won't outrun my $700 Thunderbird (MPFI 5.0 all the way, even if it's not an H.O.) Second gen Cuda? good luck finding one that hasn't been burned to a crisp in an unchecked carb fire for the price. Plus, E-bodies are heavy. No, I'm not bragging about my knowledge, but as long as you asshats keep bringing it up, I'll continue rebuting. Have a nice day :mfinger:
Directly at dustinzgirl-don't take your homelessness out on me. The thread was started to complain about shit, and complain I did.

PS-I'm an asshole because that's my nature, I don't typically try to, but when some 14 year old kid starts in on my knowledge of ANYTHING that isn't computers, I tend to be a tad, uh, let's call it "assertively-agressive" I like to call it:)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
yay finally a thread to flame t-bird.....kick ass
1)i don't have a skyline or a cobra
2)i don't even have a license
3)that you DG
4)what the fuck did i do to t-bird beside ask if he knew how to change brake pads

thank you the chance

[logan]

1)i don't have a skyline or a cobra

This much is BLINDINGLY obvious

2)i don't even have a license

That much is not quite as obvious, but is still obvious

3)that you DG

WTF is DG?

4)what the fuck did i do to t-bird beside ask if he knew how to change brake pads

You came off as rude and disrespectful, and it appeared to me that you were questioning my abilities, not asking a simple question, and if all you were doing was ask a simple question, I apologize.

But you're still an asshat :thumbsup:

BTW, where did my "Flame Bait" thing go, I liked being flame bait! Dammit, make me flame bait again, I command it!

Status
Not open for further replies.