WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

One man's dreams is another man's vision...

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
When the world is shrunken down to where only the eyes of the beholder can tell what it is, there lies the shapes and coils of a snake. When the man dreams, he dreams only of positive thoughts, but is that true? On that very night of the snake, a man dreamt. He dreamt until something happened, something unusual. He thought, what if the universe was all a big misunderstanding? What if mankind was never created? The sorcerer of the demonoid would come up from the ashes and turn this world into a snake. That very next day...when the man woke up, he remembered one thing, the key to life is existence, then it all came into place.

wow... that's the kind of thinking i like... wierd... fucked up... makes no sense yet makes perfect sense. nice work :thumbsup:

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Guess that writting class has paid off. I dont really understand it but it sounds good so I like it.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
drunk on sorrow is better but its not bad