WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines one more hung chad?

L33ad

Hoodrat
tzedek said:
dont really know what to think of this, seems interesting though. give it a look and tell us what you think.

http://www.tompaine.com/articles/kerry_won.php
Kerry did not win, he conceded. He gave the victory to Bush when he did not have to. Kerry could have fought for a victory if he had wanted to.

Kerry did not win. People need to get over it, and continue with their daily lives.

tzedek

Original Member
i never said he did, get over it.

L33ad

Hoodrat
Yeah, I misread your post, and edited mine above.

Sorry about that.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
L33ad said:
Yeah, I misread your post, and edited mine above.

Sorry about that.
So in other words you conceded.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
:lol:

Jung

???
Premium
L33ad said:
Kerry did not win, he conceded. He gave the victory to Bush when he did not have to. Kerry could have fought for a victory if he had wanted to.
Kerry conceded, because it was the noble thing to do. Kerry knew he stood no chance of winning either way, it just wasn't in the numbers.

Also, that site is propaganda, I read it earlier today. People have a tendency to be sore losers, this breeds all sorts of things. That site being one such example.