WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

One of the bettter forum sites

I've been on here for a few days and im starting to really like what im seein. Definatly one of the better forum sites that ive been to, if not the best :)

Yay! Somebody who not only didn't say "fuck you" in his first post but also was nice. Many greetings to you Rebel. In return for your kindness I will exclude the traditional "fucker, etc." I will also get you your first gift. Enjoy the site.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Fuck you!

Get on with the posting already. I can't cook the damn browinies fast enough anymore.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Rebel89 said:
I've been on here for a few days and im starting to really like what im seein. Definatly one of the better forum sites that ive been to, if not the best :)
You just dont know us yet.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Fuck you!

Get on with the posting already. I can't cook the damn browinies fast enough anymore.
don't worry BWM i just ate some 4 day old mexican food....i'll give ya a fresh supply of brownies in no time :D

oh yea.....welcome and uhh fuck off?

Rebel89 said:

Wtf.com is the best, and don't you ever fucking forget it.

Welcome to the site.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Fuck you, and welcome to the site tonight is your night to cook. Dinner is at 6 sharp so get right to it after DIZNUTS gives you a cavity search.

Easty

Click click boom
Rebel89 said:
that's good, just dont be a fuckin idiot like a lot of the n00bs on here and you'll fit right in.

welcome! :thumbsup:

hove420

the shocka
Rebel89 said:
welcome bitch, hope you enjoy your stay

watch out for the cock farm and andreas penis fetish

oh and try not to get pimped by eastside...i think some of us have fallen victim even when we didnt know it

enjoy fucker :thumbsup:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Rebel89 said:
Neg repped for not saying something like ''fuck off".

Easty

Click click boom
hove420 said:
welcome bitch, hope you enjoy your stay

watch out for the cock farm and andreas penis fetish

oh and try not to get pimped by eastside...i think some of us have fallen victim even when we didnt know it

enjoy fucker :thumbsup:
back to the corner for you!

bnccoder

Postaholic
You're also pissing all over yourself. At least aim if you're not going to quit dancing.

Easty

Click click boom
*jumps on pool table, pants around his ankles and bladder still full*

(slurred) what?