Headlines One of the scarest things I have read.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Scary. I heard about this being marketed to parents who want to track their kids. It might be how they track convicts in the future, who knows?
Then again, we all have cell phones, credit/debit cards, or on-star system in our cars, shit that we bought voluntarily that tracks our every move so whats the diff?

tzedek

Original Member
hey, you never know what lengths terrorists will go to harm us. so why is it so bad that we would go to such lengths to protect ourselves?

breakology

Kiss my Converse
They already make us registered sex offenders wear those, you can use your imagination as to where they implant them. :sword:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
I'm buying one to put it on my g/f. :p

All men should buy these tracing devices and put it on there property! :thumbsup:
CL can put a tracker on me abou the same time that hell freezes over.

I would never allow one of these to be put on myself or my children. This is just sickening. They can track our phone calls, internet activity, financial activity, and educational activity, but the day they want to put an implant that tracks my movements is just sickening.

What about privacy? Freedom?

tzedek

Original Member
dustinzgirl said:

whats the difference? nobody seems to care about the freedoms we have already given up, so why does this matter so much? who cares if anyone knows where you are? Im not going to be like, OMG no fucking way, i dont want them to know when i am at the grocery store, or even at school. that would be such an invasion of privacy.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
whats the difference? nobody seems to care about the freedoms we have already given up, so why does this matter so much? who cares if anyone knows where you are? Im not going to be like, OMG no fucking way, i dont want them to know when i am at the grocery store, or even at school. that would be such an invasion of privacy.
It is the point of it. And we should care about what we have lost.

icka

:)
gurlgonewild said:
Then again, we all have cell phones, credit/debit cards, or on-star system in our cars, shit that we bought voluntarily that tracks our every move so whats the diff?
now thats a scary thought and true!!! ::hides::

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
dustinzgirl said:
CL can put a tracker on me abou the same time that hell freezes over.

I would never allow one of these to be put on myself or my children. This is just sickening. They can track our phone calls, internet activity, financial activity, and educational activity, but the day they want to put an implant that tracks my movements is just sickening.

DG I hear your concern for privacy and freedom.
But, these types of devices have a lot of positives in safety.
Examples/Imagine:
1.Your child gets kidnapped, all you have to do is go to the police and give them the special code and within minutes they have position on your child.
2. You fall out for some reason, when parametric come to check up on you. They scan your body retrieve name, age, and medical history.

Think about it.

FuhkFace

Hoodrat
You state alotta good points man, but I think the idea in general is a little creepy, I mean doesn't Big Brother see enough as it is!?

tzedek

Original Member
yeah it is kinda creepy, well really creppy. Im just saying, it wouldnt bother me except for, like DG said, just the point of it.

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
I'm really not too sure about this one. It will wind up being one of those "lesser of two evils" things. It works good for livestock though! I guess that is kind of implicit in regards to this matter though. :p

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't like that idea, not at all. They made fun of it on South Park: Bigger,Longer and Uncut, so I thought that was kinda funny :p

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tzedek said:
Let me put it to you like this. Whe hitler first rose to power he started making people register their guns, names, relgion. He then started giving the jewish people Identifaction numbers, tattoos that apeared on their body somewhere. He then used these ID number to kill 6 million people and bring about the 2nd WWII you better care...

learn from history.

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
_Kitana_ said:
Let me put it to you like this. Whe hitler first rose to power he started making people register their guns, names, relgion. He then started giving the jewish people Identifaction numbers, tattoos that apeared on their body somewhere. He then used these ID number to kill 6 million people and bring about the 2nd WWII you better care...

learn from history.
Are you trying to say Bush=Hitler???