WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

One Post Wonders

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Alright, everyone has seen the threads started by a newbie. The really fucked up topics, usually the Poster's first, and last, post and thread all conglomerated into one horrendously large shit-pile. Well, some of them turn out to be decently large and infinately funny threads. As did this one even, from days way before my time here on these forums: http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=540

It's in the wastelands, so no need to worry about thread ressurection. :thumbsup:

Post links if you've found some one post wonders.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
WTF.com... quality entertainment since.....

I Don't Have to Answer to you!

jamesp

In Memory...
Hey, I remember that thread! I was in it too!

I rememeber that thread. Can't remember if I posted in it. Probably, but I'm too lazy to check.

jamesp

In Memory...
Yeah, of course you did, remember when we used to stomp out stupidity wherever we found it?

Oh yeah. Those were the good old days.

Now we're retired and our successors aren't doing so well. :happysad:

spider1

Banned - What an Asshat!
That guy was an asshat. every one in that thread is an asshat.unless you were in it & are reading this then your not an asshat.

Sektor

Particinator
Holy shit, I was in that thread too... I don't even remember posting in there.

I think my intelligence went down from reading it through...