one predicament i dont know how to solve

gettoyo50

The One And Only
ok look, im the kind of person that likes peace, espesially between good friends. so heres the problem. my best friend and i are dating best friends. now its been a month and my girl is starting to get annoyed with my best friend. i tried to solve the beaf but i cant even figure out what the beaf is. wtf do i do???? if i let it go on like this one of my relationships (either my best friend and i or my girl and i) are gonna be ruined. i dont know what to do, and i dont wanna be put in the spot of where i have to choose between one and the other. HEEEEEEEEEEEELP

MsPunK

Tenderony
you ask her what her problem is. if shes really worth it then just see em on different days. if this is impossible, stick with your mate. its true what they say, friends will always be there and girlfriends come and go. i think you know what you have to do luke. may the force be with you.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bro's before ho's. :thumbsup:
Try to see them on different times or different days.

snoxxn

Hoodrat
Smoke said:
Bro's before ho's.

God damn right. There are plenty of bitches in the sea... Wait that's not how it goes. Regardless I wish there were more bitches in the sea... I mean...

There's always another girl. You may not have another brutha...

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Exchange girlfriends with your buddy for a week. That will solve all of your problems! If it doesn't work out. Kill both of them bitches and go out to a bar with your buddy and get two new girls to fuck around with. Simple!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Exchange girlfriends with your buddy for a week. That will solve all of your problems! If it doesn't work out. Kill both of them bitches and go out to a bar with your buddy and get two new girls to fuck around with. Simple!

Agreed. Chop off her head.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
Or use a BAT and BAT them to death... (does that even makes any sense?.. I hate Mondays!)

yes, but with girlfriends it is more special to chop off thier heads. You get to swing the axe into thier neck, so it is sexier than the average hitting with a bat. Although we all know that bats are my fav, in special cases, axes are better. guns and bullets are for pussies.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
yes, but with girlfriends it is more special to chop off thier heads. You get to swing the axe into thier neck, so it is sexier than the average hitting with a bat. Although we all know that bats are my fav, in special cases, axes are better. guns and bullets are for pussies.
I like your idea... I just don't want blood all over the place. I few swings with the bat into her brain should do it. A bit more cleaner for my taste. Either way, KILL the bitches!

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
Try to work it out between them and if that doesnt work dont be friends with either of them. and if that doesnt work listen to journey and realize that you must kill all of them, then kill you gf and friend.