Fringe One World Government?

hoseq

Kevlar Cult High Priest
And as for DG, I just said how they were organizations among countries, not signs of a one-world government. You gave no evidence of supporting how she was right.

So, logically, how else would one go about beginning a world wide government?

It is the same as beginning a union.

1. Get everyone to believe that the world needs a multi-national union.
Done. It is the UN.
Created after WWII, for the protection of ?????

2. Set up a control for currency.
Done. The worlds bank.
Originally created by the original owners/members of the Federal Reserve Bank.

3. Set up a control for trade between nations that has the power to level the playing field.
Done. The WTO. Because too many other nations like to have AMERICAN money power. And this organization has the power to equalize currencies.

4. Create wars that no-one can win because they are one sided.
Done.
War on drugs.
Bad drugs were originally created by Psychiatric organizations to treat mental disorders, but never actually succeeded, so they began to make them available to the general public as an experiment. Just to see what would happen. The end result? A war against SUBSTANCES/CHEMICALS.
Sounds stupid? It could have just as easily been a war on food or water or air.

War on terrorism.
Since it became not so OK for the US military to go running all over the planet destroying [socalled illegal] crops and killing off organizations that were makeing their own nations financially viable by keeping the AMERICANs hooked on dope, we now get THE WAR ON AN IDEA. A war on any specific idea is a war that has no real end. Its just another witch hunt, just on a much grander scale.

There are alot of little baby steps involved in getting all of this set up and actually put into place, but if you do some reading of your world history and how these four things came to be you too will see what we see.

BamWam

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm not saying that a one-world government will never happen, just not anytime soon.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I'm not saying that a one-world government will never happen, just not anytime soon.

All it takes is a major shock. A global depression/catastrophe, a world war... People are more keen to accept drastic changes in situations of chaos and despair.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't have to back up my claim because smarter people than I already knew what I meant.

Also, its going to suck trying to figure out how to count in Yen.

And, it is already happening. Along with chaos and war, we have internationalised organisations ran by multiple governments and corporations that exist in multiple nations setting a foundation for a one world government.

hoseq

Kevlar Cult High Priest

If the Canada-Mexican-U.S. union happens the last step would be to appoint the UN as the governing body and then they issue a proclamation to the countries that havent joined.... Join or get invaded....

All it takes is a major shock. A global depression/catastrophe, a world war... People are more keen to accept drastic changes in situations of chaos and despair.

For the U.S. that would be a major depression, it worked the last time the govt needed power over the people and it will work this time.

smarter people = conspiracy theorists.

Not necessarily, I am not a conspiracy theorist. I do not believe that there is a conspiracy happening. I do believe that it is what these politicians are taught in the colleges. It is all about running buisness's, but governments are not buisnesses, they cannot and do not go bankrupt, ever. But because the politicians of the early 1900's were flat out stupid, they borrowed from the federal reserve bank, instead of creating the funds that they needed.

This has resulted in YOU, personally, being born into debt. You and everything you own was hypothecated to the fed long before you were born.

VVVVVVVVVVVVV
The original use of the word hypothecation was for a pledge of property as collateral for a debt without transfer of possession to the party making the loan. The arrangement is common with modern mortgages - the borrower retains legal ownership of the property but provides the lender with a lien over the property until the debt is paid off.
A more recent use of the word is as a contraction of "hypothetical dedication", as in a "dedicated tax" to be collected for a specific purpose. (This may be a spurious origin of the word, since the original definition of hypothecation as a pledging of assets could also be applied: the expected revenue from the tax in question being pledged to a particular cause)
^^^^^^^^^^^

As a matter of fact we have never finished paying for WWI much less any of the others. That is why personal income tax exists and why every judge in the land will hit you with contempt of court if you bring up the constitution while in court.

I do see a series of very stupid acts by many stupid individuals, but I dont see a conspiracy.

Please read this.
VVVVVVVVVVVV
http://www.worldtrans.org/sov/cascadian.txt