WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

One Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
it has dawned on me this month is my one year wtf.com anniversary!

YIPPEE, KI, YAY BITCHES!

just wait, one day you bunch of n00bs will look back and wonder where all that wasted time went and realize you're now a "senior" member...that is, if you make it that long. (and most of you won't)

pass the menthol chest rub, my warmest pair of socks, and some benedryl i'm officially old!!

so, in my honor lets make this an old-fashioned, b&t styled "i remember the good old days when...." thread, mmm k?

i'll start off.

i remember the good ol days when monkey and i would roll around mIRC together giggling like little school gurls while he made obscene gestures, noises, and smells.

i remember the good ol days when broken would insult our lack of collective intelligence in the forums, on mIRC, and generally every time he posted or modded.

i remember the good ol days when morelos, the dea, dan geo, reimeishin, jung, and woody would capitalise the issues forum w/ their uber political, worldly, current event, debating (read: argumentative bunch)...making it interesting to read & spend time there.

i remember the good ol days when i was like the only chic on the forum who wasn't involved with a mod, or a mod herself!

your turn,

wub woo wtf.com!
j & b do it, and they do it well.
thanks guys for giving us a place to hang and be the best assholes we can be!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Hmm.. GGW, how come My Year Anni, was last month, before yours??
:eek:
And, I didn't make a thread, so.. I'm goona join in yours!
Congrats GGW! You made it, I bet you feel awesome now! I know I do.

Yey for WTF.com

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
For shame, GGW, you didn't include anything about your husband, me! :happysad:

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Mmm i dunno meh? i don't remember you being here before me but eh...anything is possible! ((((maybe you were more of a lurker back then?!?!?!?)))) ha ha now we can't shut yah up! *teasing* :p~

fcc!!!!!!! shhhhush! man, i told you it was our little green card secret. GOD!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Heh. You guys are married, I forgot that..
AND it was all my fault. :)

Working out for you?

And I guess I was.. back then, didn't know I came here before you though!

I remembered that thread I made though, where we were all family! and people got butthurt who weren't init, That was some crazy Sunday chat.

I remember the days where Broken and Big would constantly bicker in chat. :)
I remember when Awaken was around!
I remember the first crappy boobie thread was around, and it all started with Diznuts, and duddlescuntface fell for it!
I remember when me,ggw,Nymph would sit in chat and have a good ol' night off it.
I remember when Havok would make threads about his boobies, and how he was being more an attention whore than anyone else. Good times.
I remember when there were like 13 threads going on in B&T all at one time.
I've come a long way from being a fish in the big WTF pond. :happysad:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Happy anniversary to GGW and Meh!

Happy anniversary, noobs... umm, I mean, meh and ggw.:happysad:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Get off your high horse darling. April 2004 right here bitches. (Unforgiven need not read.)

hey fuck you all, my anniversary comes next month! James was my hubby, dunno if we're divorced yet:D we had a daughter named meh_it_all and ummmi think a son.lol good mom i am.
hmmmm i remember the good old days, monkey and me would joke around in chat, HC made a post as to how i wanted to blow monkey. back then, the n00b i was got mad, went into chat drunken(if you could ever see that), i used to confuse 2 mods in there all the time, one niced jung and the other jingles. anyhoo i freeked on one, to this day i still can't recall who it was :redface:
i remember the days sinse gone, Broken would frown upon me telling me to learn how to spell...............................hmmmmm nope i still have that :rolleyes:
ummmmm i remember G's up, GGW and myself taking up chat in a free for all.
now i'm an old timer, i still get corrected, i don't go into chat much anymore, nor do i made drunken threads anymore.
for shits and giggles a title of an old drunken thread i once made was: WHO DO I HAVE TO BLOW AROUND HERE FOR MOD?
lol that was a funny thread. now meh passed me and got it, so i guess she blew better :p but i still have the knee pads.
ooooooooooo i also remember the night 7 of us were farmed in a 30 minute period, WTF record, that was a great night.
cheers Jay and Brit
minus monkey, T and Meh, cheers to the MODS for putting up with me and only banning me a couple times.;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
GGW? Who is this girl gone wild that you speak of. Some figment of our rather perverse and uncontrollable imagination, a sexpot, the square root of negative i?
:D

Congrats. Now, you are promoted from cleaning toilets to scrubbing max's toenails. ENjoy.

Sektor

Particinator
tbsrk said:
Get off your high horse darling. April 2004 right here bitches. (Unforgiven need not read.)
Quoted for emphasis. :)

Lurking on and off since April 2004.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
DG,

that stung biatch! but i'm not surprised, after all the wtf.com's members list reads like your little black book...h-o-o-k-e-r! LMFAO

my regularly scheduled appointment to do laundry over your house is tomorrow, be sure you & CL get some rest. :))

Cheers, ah, i meant fuck off Peeps!

Easty

Click click boom
don't wanna shit all over your proud, glorious moment, so i won't

congratu-fucking-lations, ggw.

Eastside said:
don't wanna shit all over your proud, glorious moment, so i won't

congratu-fucking-lations, ggw.

holy crap! look what the cat dragged in. almost didn't recognise ya eastside, you changed your avatar.:happysad:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Nymphchick said:
holy crap! look what the cat dragged in. almost didn't recognise ya eastside, you changed your avatar.:happysad:
Shit, Diznuts and Big and Havok need to come back, and everyone's back.. sorta..not really.

Easty

Click click boom
Nymphchick said:
well, the cat drug me in...but then i shot it. oh well.

i think im back for good now. just need to look around and find some shit out. do we have email yet?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Nope not yet, we had a lot of changes round here, like rep reset, so the email was on hold, me thinks. Welcome Back Eastside.

Easty

Click click boom
thanks, meh. it might be a bit late, but congrats on becoming a mod.

/me envies u.

Status
Not open for further replies.