WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

online dating sevices...do they work

dfo online dating services work

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
do the online dating sevices work like americansingles.com,match.com
,imatchup.com etc...............does it really happen where you can fall in love with the same sex when you didn't want to

swizeguy

How dare you!?
thats kinda funny but i have not hurd of anything like that happening unless they wanted it to.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
this kid I knew in HS... told me at the bar not too long ago that he drove down to WV.. (from MI) to meet some chick... said he didn't get any.... hahahha...

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
DanGeo23 said:
this kid I knew in HS... told me at the bar not too long ago that he drove down to WV.. (from MI) to meet some chick... said he didn't get any.... hahahha...

ouch! that's gas money down the drain!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
and his pride down the drain... cause I will never... ever.. let him forget that he told me that..

magnolia

Postaholic
I put up a profile to see what I'd get. I put in a picture and everything. I got 40 yr olds who were just gross. There was only one good lookin guy and he was a marine. No thank u. I took it off cuz I'm like, this experiment sucked.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
BRiT said:
And that's on a good day...
love does not suck......aw screw it......love does suck i'm tired of being nice