WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

only one problem...

the only problem that I see with this is that the posts are going to be so long... and knowing the people here... I don't think many will have the... patience... to read the entire story or writing... but other than that it doesn't sound that bad, heh and the description of it in the insane asylum rocks :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Yeah i rather like the name and the description. The person who wrote that is one hell of a writer ;)

About the post being to long. Great thing about stories if you can spark intrest and keep it sparked people forget about how long it is. If you have a huge long story post it up in chapters.

_Kitana_ said:
Yeah i rather like the name and the description. The person who wrote that is one hell of a writer ;)

About the post being to long. Great thing about stories if you can spark intrest and keep it sparked people forget about how long it is. If you have a huge long story post it up in chapters.
haha yeah, I'm sold on the idea now, good job... I might even post something here one day :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
get it together said:
haha yeah, I'm sold on the idea now, good job... I might even post something here one day :thumbsup:
I believe you just did :)

hope to see some shit from ya....

Duke Nukem

Flame Bait
get it together said:
the only problem that I see with this is that the posts are going to be so long... and knowing the people here... I don't think many will have the... patience... to read the entire story or writing... but other than that it doesn't sound that bad, heh and the description of it in the insane asylum rocks :thumbsup:
It's not a matter of patience, it's just that the stuff is too horrible to continue reading. People generally don't come on a site like this to torture themselves.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Why not post something of your own then, or stop posting in this forum altogether? We have no desire to read your random flaming outside the Bait & Tackle forum.

So knock it off.