WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

only two...

lylakay

Fresh Meat
2
0
0
in my current work situation, there is only two fucking people working, the rest of the office staff is here to play all day long...and frankley i'm getting rather tired of that...i'm working my ass of and getting paid peanuts...so i say :mfinger: this job and get a new one before i :gun: or :sword: my self...
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
You dont like it? You QUIT and find another one.. Notice how I emphasized QUIT, so maybe you'll sublimely get the message.. ;)
 

Signify

Particinator
777
0
0
where the fuck do you work that they can afford to have a bunch of people fuck around all day? Is it trully as bad as you believe or are they just having a better go at there job than you?
as other people have said JUST FUCKING QUIT dont complain to us, do something about it.
 
1,992
6
102
lylakay said:
in my current work situation, there is only two fucking people working, the rest of the office staff is here to play all day long...and frankley i'm getting rather tired of that...i'm working my ass of and getting paid peanuts...so i say :mfinger: this job and get a new one before i :gun: or :sword: my self...
weclome n00b, and fuck off
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
lylakay said:
in my current work situation, there is only two fucking people working, the rest of the office staff is here to play all day long...and frankley i'm getting rather tired of that...i'm working my ass of and getting paid peanuts...so i say :mfinger: this job and get a new one before i :gun: or :sword: my self...

How about if you cant beat'em join'em?? Just stop working so hard and play........ :)
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
0
0
deus_ex_machina said:
damn G! nice rep power you got ;)
Why thank you...lol.....and stop staring at my rep like that.... :)
I hit ya with some of it......I can share the love..... :)
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
G's-up said:
Why thank you...lol.....and stop staring at my rep like that.... :)
I hit ya with some of it......I can share the love..... :)
share the love with all of us
 

wiseman

"angry"scientist
92
3
6
If you do quit try to go out with a bang. do something entertaining or just plain stupid....like lite a roll or fire crackers in the toilet then run out yelling i quit!!!! :p
 

Signify

Particinator
777
0
0
wiseman said:
If you do quit try to go out with a bang. do something entertaining or just plain stupid....like lite a roll or fire crackers in the toilet then run out yelling i quit!!!! :p
oh, thats an amazingly brilliant idea!!!
i would shove em down the boss's pants instead though........
 

west1331

Flame Bait
7
0
0
fight the system!

take all them fuckers down.

i have a hotline i call and report when my boss just doesnt come to work yet he is punched in. i work for a city that is unionized and they didnt do shit about it the first 3 times i called. so i called city hall.

that fucker is gonna pay cuz all my fellow employees hate him too cuz he does nothing all day and then procedes to tell everyone that they are worthless and dont get anything done.

so my advice is start logging what they do and dont do in the office a boss cant ignore the fact that he is paying people to do absolutly dick.

just my opinion
 

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
260
0
0
I would stay at work late one day then take apart all of the other co-workers cubicals , desks, whatever and leave nothing standing but your work station get some kids toys and riddle the floor with them where they use to have desks......lmao

or just simply loosen all the screws so they bust there asses when going to sit down.... :p