WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Open season......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duplic8ed

**Eat it**
Here i go setting up for newbie "fuck you's" . (the getting to know you part) I'm a fiesty one and all i think about is sex and beer. So at any given time.. I am either drunk... mouthing off.. or sleeping with your boyfriend or thinking about it atleast... Im the girl you take home to mom...and get disowned.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Duplic8ed said:
Here i go setting up for newbie "fuck you's" . (the getting to know you part) I'm a fiesty one and all i think about is sex and beer. So at any given time.. I am either drunk... mouthing off.. or sleeping with your boyfriend or thinking about it atleast... Im the girl you take home to mom...and get disowned.
show us your boobies!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Duplic8ed said:
I need a new star for my next movie are you in!!??

Slacker

Postaholic
Duplic8ed said:
Wtf material. A work in progress. :thumbsup:

figures all the classy boyz of the site pounce huh. well welcome whore, new girls always liked around here, your gonna most popular, i can tell.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Unforgiven said:
Duddles: The Sequel. :thumbsup:
Ding ding ding... we have a winner. You win REP!

Duplic8ed... I looked at your picture and based on it I'd say that sex with you probably involves a lot of beer.

Duplic8ed

**Eat it**
Oooh.. my first real burn. Hurts so good. Well based on your assumption ... i have a free minute ... and a couple of wine coolers..(im sure those should do you fine) Want to get started?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Duplic8ed said:
Oooh.. my first real burn. Hurts so good. Well based on your assumption ... i have a free minute ... and a couple of wine coolers..(im sure those should do you fine) Want to get started?
Fuckin' wine coolers... they wont' get me near goggled enough...

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
kinda reminds me of that Oli G standup...

"So everyone's sitting around and they're like "God this music SUCKS!""

"No, no...take these drugs!"

"Oh. FUCK! That's some GOOD shit!"

Just remember not to fall asleep next to her Uber...that'd be a scary experience the next morning. :thumbsdn:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
LiberatioN said:
kinda reminds me of that Oli G standup...

"So everyone's sitting around and they're like "God this music SUCKS!""

"No, no...take these drugs!"

"Oh. FUCK! That's some GOOD shit!"

Just remember not to fall asleep next to her Uber...that'd be a scary experience the next morning. :thumbsdn:
An arm chewing experience reminicent of a bear trap?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Duplic8ed said:
straps and a gag ,to shut your nagging mouth, should do nicely then.
Welcome.
You and Mistress Zoloft will get along nicely. Unless of course you disagree on how to properly discipline a man.

MaxPower said:
Welcome.
You and Mistress Zoloft will get along nicely. Unless of course you disagree on how to properly discipline a man.
Um......who let you out of the dungeon? Aren't you supposed to be re-lacing all my shoes?

Bad, Max. Baaaaaad.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
zoloftcasserole said:
Um......who let you out of the dungeon? Aren't you supposed to be re-lacing all my shoes?

Bad, Max. Baaaaaad.
Yeah, sorry about that Z... he had the keys to the bus and I needed a beer. That was my bad...

Oh, and those red sneakers you've got... I'd watch out for the left one. There was a little... ummmm... accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.