WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Opertation Cleanout

New posters need 80+ post to Bait and Tackle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i would like to put forward a motion to execute Operation Cleanout on the Bait and Tackle forum.

recently we have been gettin people posting threads that belong in other forums and its mostly from newbies, so we should put a post limit on b&t so bad posts can be cracked down on harder, say 80 posts, they can read, but not post. why is this good? it gives them a chance to see what can be posted and if they still post shithouse things, its farmerfuckin time for them.

say 80 posts. what do you think

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Yuck, the coding behind that would be a nightmare, and not worth the trouble. I normally leave alone the threads in B&T as long as no rules are Broken or if it gets Reeeealy shitty. I normally find that you folks do a good job of e-beating down the n00b spawn.

You can always just post thread close request's in the thread, and if there are enough I'll be glad to assist.

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
Nope, not only saying that because I have less than 80 posts, but I think it's more fun to see them be stupid and then get juiced. :sword:

bnccoder

Postaholic
No we don't need a trail through the mine field just cause they are new let them find out on their own. Once they see some of their friends get ripped a new one they will learn.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
gurlgonewild said:
what? and miss the op to flame or farm em for shitting all over b&t? :(
mm i see, well when i see you do that without fucking it up, ill becoome scums slave, and max, my infadel little mind didnt think of the coding that would be involved, fair game.