WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Opinions of this site now.

get it together

Tenderony
155
0
0
Has our beloved wtf gone down? And if so, will it be able to come back up?

give me a rating

10 never been better

1 worse than fucking your grandma
 

Rush~

Lala
84
0
0
WELL if dumbass bitches like kitana, say, 'Stop ranting for attention and trying to flame people' Well....what do you want me to do? Talk about how I miss my insignifacant other, like you do?

Boy...that attracts

Learn to argue on a flame site.

Idiot ~ Thx
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
30
0
Rush~ said:
WELL if dumbass bitches like kitana, say, 'Stop ranting for attention and trying to flame people' Well....what do you want me to do? Talk about how I miss my insignifacant other, like you do?

Boy...that attracts

Learn to argue on a flame site.

Idiot ~ Thx
First off this is not a FLAME SITE DUMBASS....

Ranting and flaming are two diffrent things....

I have a right to RANT about MISSING... MY HUSBAND! DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ MY POST OR LEAVE.

YouR THE ONLY ONE WHO REALLY BITCHES ABOUT IT.

lol

Other then that, my other rants have been about people not posting in the right forum, my name, the I.Q. post... and Smiling.

Mostly I just answer to peoples Post....... STFU and go create a flame site.
 

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
62
0
0
Rush~ said:
WELL if dumbass bitches like kitana, say, 'Stop ranting for attention and trying to flame people' Well....what do you want me to do? Talk about how I miss my insignifacant other, like you do?

Boy...that attracts

Learn to argue on a flame site.

Idiot ~ Thx

wow your an ass. her husband is in iraq, do you know how much that would suck? i never seen her say that "anti-rant" shit you claim her to do anyway. and if you dissagree on that, look who has more posts/ whos been here longer (sorta).

Oh, and I give this site a seven. But you shoulda made this into a poll instead.
 

get it together

Tenderony
155
0
0
change of thought

I have to say, since Rush joined... my opinion of Kitana has definitely.... improved.. she shouldn't have to put up with the shit you give her, and I'm sorry for the shit I gave her, sure she ain't my favorite person on the site, but I can definitely respect her more now.

Now Rush. I know it's a common tactic to try and make yourself seem big by trying to take out one of the "big" people on a forum to make yourself seem bigger, but you chose the wrong person, fuck off and get a life

rating when I joined 8

rating now 3
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Premium
6,592
2,169
337
lol

well it started at 9.8 but its gone down 2 8. considering iv only been her for just over a week this aint good, we got 2 pic up guys!
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
11,918
7,487
637
Back when the site was just opening it was rated a 10, then once users showed up it quickly dropped down to 0...
 

Trip

Trip
9
0
0
Give u Cancer said:
wow your an ass. her husband is in iraq, do you know how much that would suck? i never seen her say that "anti-rant" shit you claim her to do anyway. and if you dissagree on that, look who has more posts/ whos been here longer (sorta).

Oh, and I give this site a seven. But you shoulda made this into a poll instead.
Rush you need to STFU. Her husband is in iraq and it must be hard seeing him in all thows nude pyramids on the news.
 

Rush~

Lala
84
0
0
Yeah I better STFU before I actually make someone mad, or insult anyone on a rant site =(


Boy that would be stupid.

I hate you Kitana.
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
30
0
Rush~ said:
Yeah I better STFU before I actually make someone mad, or insult anyone on a rant site =(


Boy that would be stupid.

I hate you Kitana.
How old are you, 5?

[email protected] I hate you Kitana...

He just mad cause he been trying to get me on Yahoo, AIM or Msn... to cyber him and I refused.

Thanx for the laugh Rush.
 

Rush~

Lala
84
0
0
Yeah I was trying to you to cyber me.

Your idea of cybering: Writing a poem that only an idiot would think is funny. Crying about your miserable life.

Cyber:

Rush~: I move my tounge slowly all over your body, grazing it over your curves.
_Kitana_: I tried to kill myself in 2nd grade. I used to be poor.

Yeah, i really do hate you Kitana.

And yes, im 5.

Thx.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
Holy shit that's pretty damn good... Fuck it she fit's in with the rest of the MODs and Dickless Brit. The only thing real about this site is Jason and that just doesn't cut it anymore.
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Premium
6,592
2,169
337
Broken said:
Holy shit that's pretty damn good... Fuck it she fit's in with the rest of the MODs and Dickless Brit. The only thing real about this site is Jason and that just doesn't cut it anymore.
i agree and rush can u please do us all a favour and SHUT UP!!!! :cool:
 

Trip

Trip
9
0
0
Rush~ said:
Yeah I better STFU before I actually make someone mad, or insult anyone on a rant site =(


Boy that would be stupid.

I hate you Kitana.
I was making fun of kitana not you dumb ass.