WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines opinions on sexism.

damknowitall

anylitical bastard
hey i had a debate a whhile back in which someone told me that i was a shouvenistic pig because i said that i was sick of hearing women complain about how few rights they have...i promptly informed them thhat theyy could stick it because i happen to have just moved from an area where sexism goes the other way.
if i apply for a scholarship witha 4.0 gpa, and a girl with a 3.4 gpa applies for that same position, she gets it. i know because it happened to me.
also people talk about the way men mistreat women, my unce was found sitting alone, inthhe dark, in his living room. he hadnt eaten for sme time, and had no will to live. he was not on drugs or any of thhat shit...in fact he is one of the most moral people that i know. however he is also a hopeless romantic. and his ex wif had just put him through the proverbial "shredder" once again. she moved out to live with someone else, had my uncle pack her U-haul, and then once all her stuff was packed she had him pack all of his stuff too, then left leaving him exactly 2 plates 1 bowl and a spoon and a fork, a roll of toilet paper, and a folding chair. he was broken to the point thhat he did not resist her stealing all of his possesions. and then once she drove away, he went inside annd sat down, and we found him two days later, when we stopped by to vist, in the dark sitting in his living room, in a folding chair. we brought him food and made him eat, eventually we helped himm recover, then the bitch came back for more. he was unfortunately still in love with her, so he let her back in despite our warnings. she did it again, she diddnt take as much this time, however he didnt have as much for her to take either. and we found himm again. the same day she left sitting in the living room again. after seeing him hurt so deeply we wennt to the law to get help for him, and were promptly told he was ...annd i quote..."A man...he can take care of himself"...now whenever sommeone preaches abouut feministic rights i get pissed off. and whhenever someone preaches about how horrible men are i feel like i want to kill them on the spot, can anyone give me an opinion on what could drive someone to be so vile? and why no one would help him just because he is a guy? i need some help here. :( :mad: :(

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
On the whole acceptance issue... Isn't that part of Affirmative action? That system is fucking bullshit anyways. It also applies to a white person with a 4.0 GPA vs. a black person with a 3.4 GPA. The black person will get picked up first, if it came down to you two. It's a terrible system that people take too literally and set 'quotas'. People should achieve something based on their merits, not their race or gender.

Anyways, on the whole sexism thing... What sexism? Sure, women on average my post up lesser saleries than men, but besides that, they have MORE rights in society than men. Men dread to hear the SEXUAL HARASSMENT call, because damned if any woman cannot strike down a man for a simple joke, and even get fired, because of it. But does it work the other way? Nope. My boyfriend was harassed by a female in high school, who always used to squeeze his ass, and not necessarily in a friendly manner. He complained, but was anything done? Nope, not a damn thing.

Another example arises in my minor hockey league. Women are allowed to play in the HNL male league AND female leagues, thus getting twice the ice time (And they don't even haveto pay the registration fee twice for getting in two leagues!)... But vice versa doesn't hold true.

Women are treated BETTER on the whole nowadays than men, yet they still fight for equal treatment.

Of course, I use equal treatment loosely. They're hypocrites for one, and two, they actually want to be treated better than men!

"We're equal to men in every way!"

"Oh, so the military draft should include women?"

"..."

If women want equal treatment, they have to take the good AND the bad. If they want equal treatment as men, but feel they should be exempt from the draft, for example... Fuck that, back to the kitchen with you, homemaker. Equal treatment comes with good and bad, and they must accept both.

Feminazis piss me off... Stop crusading, you get better treatment nowadays.

Wow, I went off on a big tangent there.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I have a small question....where the fuck were you guys at.....if that shit happened to my uncle, we would have been waiting at the end of the street for that bitch. Some times violence is all these women understand, I only do it because I love them. Tell your uncle to stop being a pussy. What exactly was the law going to do? Go and settle his domestic disputes for him? It comes down to an animalistic view that a man should be master of his domain, If his bitch runs off with another guy, you beat his ass, take your woman back and bottom her out. Caveman style. Unfortunately, we live in age of pussies, your uncle for example.

Once again i'm upset that I have to write this but....most of the above was heavily tainted with sarcasm.

damknowitall

anylitical bastard
bigck3000 said:
I have a small question....where the fuck were you guys at.....if that shit happened to my uncle, we would have been waiting at the end of the street for that bitch. Some times violence is all these women understand, I only do it because I love them. Tell your uncle to stop being a pussy. What exactly was the law going to do? Go and settle his domestic disputes for him? It comes down to an animalistic view that a man should be master of his domain, If his bitch runs off with another guy, you beat his ass, take your woman back and bottom her out. Caveman style. Unfortunately, we live in age of pussies, your uncle for example.

Once again i'm upset that I have to write this but....most of the above was heavily tainted with sarcasm.
as i stated he was broken...he didnt even have thi will to live...let alone to fight for him self. but i do agree, he should have faught we became angry with him when he wouldnt fight for himself. but we couldnt do anything for him.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Men hit with their fists, woman like to strike the heart. Just the way it goes.

I went through a sexist phase a while back but I grew out of it when I realized that stupidity knows no gender. I was probably just angry that all the girls I liked didn't like me back. It's still that way, but you know, now I just don't care.

Bael

Fresh Meat
Jay Hickman once siad "Women want to be equal, what the hell do women want to be equal for, when they are already superior. You don't think women are superior? You are crazier than shit. They got half the money and all the pussy, once you got all the pussy its just a matter of time before you get all the MONEY" and I'm not ashamed to say that if I could suck my own dick, I would have saved myself sixty thousand dollars last year. And heaven knows I've cracked my neck more than one time trying".

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I hate feminists because they are just another kind of sexist. HOWEVER, I am and I like EQUAL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS. We need more of them.

A-shardof-life

Banned - What an Asshat!
something

Seriously, what IS wrong with people who think that women don't have just as many rights as men do? In the town that I live in, mostly all the women that I know don't work! They all rely on their husbands to bring home the bacon. it's like, "Jesus christ get off your fat asses and get a job you lazy slobs......" BUT! women only make 75 cents to every dollar that a man makes. And also I think that women are mad at the old politicians who tell them whether abortion is legal or not. I'm not sexist or anything but I think that women should suck it up and deal. :mad:

Why don't any women ever run for president????? Unless they shut up and deal, actually try and change the world!!!!!!!!!! %$#^@#$%^

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I think your math is a little off there buddy....i'll turn away while you fix that.

if they're fighting for "equal rights" take a girl out on a date and tell her to pay :)

shep

Local alcoholic
Unforgiven said:
if they're fighting for "equal rights" take a girl out on a date and tell her to pay :)
I agree :thumbsup:

A-shardof-life said:
women only make 75 cents to every dollar that a man makes. So if a guy was paid 10 dollars an hour, a woman with the same job would make 9.75 dollars an hour.
You fucking retard. If a man made 10 bucks an hour then a woman would make $7.50 an hour.

Cut off your penis and give it to a deserving woman.

TheLampIncident said:
You fucking retard. If a man made 10 bucks an hour then a woman would make $7.50 an hour.

Cut off your penis and give it to a deserving woman.
:thumbsup:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I didn't read the entire thread... but I do have some dishes that need to be done,,,,

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I'm not up to date on US law, so is it legal for a father to refuse the woman he knocked up to get an abortion, provided that he accept custody?

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
I'm pretty sure it's completely the woman's choice. Not 100% sure, but 90%. The whole idea that the man can't refuse the woman an abortion, or at least have a say in it, is utter and complete bullshit. Which brings up an important, fucked up point as well. Another reason why Abortion is a fucky thing.

wocket

pocket pal
The original feminists wanted equal rights. Y'know, voting, jobs, equal pay for equal work, that sort of thing. How feminism got contorted into the joke it is today, I'll never know.

As for the jokes about women not wanting to be drafted, not wanting to pay, etc....that's not entirely true. I wholeheartedly believe women should be drafted if the draft is reinstated (then again, I might just feel that way because I'd probably be rejected anyway). Also, I absolutely refuse to have a guy pay for me. It's almost degrading, in a way. I can pay for myself, thankyouverymuch.

damknowitall

anylitical bastard
damn right!

ReiMeishin said:
I hate feminists because they are just another kind of sexist. HOWEVER, I am and I like EQUAL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS. We need more of them.
that is one thing i could do with seeing more of. ;)

damknowitall

anylitical bastard
sexism

A-shardof-life said:
Seriously, what IS wrong with people who think that women don't have just as many rights as men do? In the town that I live in, mostly all the women that I know don't work! They all rely on their husbands to bring home the bacon. it's like, "Jesus christ get off your fat asses and get a job you lazy slobs......" BUT! women only make 75 cents to every dollar that a man makes. So if a guy was paid 10 dollars an hour, a woman with the same job would make 9.75 dollars an hour. And also I think that women are mad at the old politicians who tell them whether abortion is legal or not. I'm not sexist or anything but I think that women should suck it up and deal. :mad:
i think that this is interesting, i do agree that many women complain too much...however there arre those out there who should be treated more equally, i just want it to go both ways, EVERYONE to get a piece of the good part of life. rather than someone getting the shaft'''proverbially speaking.