WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiseman

"angry"scientist
what do u guys think of me. be as mean or nice as u want we are in bait in tackle. please be truthful i really wanna know.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I think you talk too much.

(I've been "Mmhmm"ing for about 15 minutes of my mom rambling.)

Pachyderm

I really did.
actually, I am sort of indifferent, more towards the "I like you side" though. You don't post enough for me to know enough about you. Or maybe, it's just that I don't remember. I have a really bad memory.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Pachyderm said:
actually, I am sort of indifferent, more towards the "I like you side" though. You don't post enough for me to know enough about you. Or maybe, it's just that I don't remember. I have a really bad memory.
Wait, what?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
wiseman said:
what do u guys think of me. be as mean or nice as u want we are in bait in tackle. please be truthful i really wanna know.
I dont know you, so, like you are allright. But I dont think you are very wise. Yoda was wise. the black guy from The Shining was wise. And there is another movie I cant remember the name of.....way back when I was a kid...Indian movie....damn....had an old indian that was wise and that scenec where they were doing that ritual with the sticks through thier chests.....OH shit, WindWalker. He was wise. My dad is wise. My grandmother is wise.

anyhooo.....I dont see you reflecting any wise comments, so mabye you should change your nick to "wanna-be-wise man"

Pachyderm

I really did.
Speaking of indians, the indian from The Poltergeist was wise, the old man star of the gnome cartoon was wise too.
But I meant that I am indifferent towards wiseman, meaning I don't dislike him or like him..but I kinda like him. But also I don't know enough about him to like him so I am just indifferent..
And then I said I have a bad memory, meaning I don't remember things very well..That's why I post on a lot of threads and then never come back to them..because I forget about them.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
wiseman said:
Opinions are like assholes, Blah blah blah..... :bs:

G's-up

Postaholic
wiseman said:

I think you are probably very young and you really shouldnt care what people on an internet chat forum think of you...... :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pachyderm said:
Speaking of indians, the indian from The Poltergeist was wise, the old man star of the gnome cartoon was wise too.
But I meant that I am indifferent towards wiseman, meaning I don't dislike him or like him..but I kinda like him. But also I don't know enough about him to like him so I am just indifferent..
And then I said I have a bad memory, meaning I don't remember things very well..That's why I post on a lot of threads and then never come back to them..because I forget about them.
Hell, even the rats off that Nihm cartoon were wiser than this guy.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I think the bacteria up my ass may be smarter than this guy...

:)

Just kidding. Stop using AOLer net slang and you will sound 500% smarter, my friend.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
wiseman said:
just a retard
nothin more nothing less

wiseman said:
your a bitch ass cunt face whore bastard that particularly likes oral sex. you administer the oral sex to your dad while your mom files for divorce. its actually a disgustingly funny sight. but, i dont know you so i wont say all that.

before I read your post I am just going to tell you to shut the fucking hell up you snivvling little bitch ass piece of cock snot

yeah I pretty much stand by my forst statement you snivvling cock suck and lol about him giving head to his pops that nasty fucking faggot

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I think this kid wants to be liked over the internet, obviously he isn't much liked in the real world, and for good reason.

Bullshyt said:
I think this kid wants to be liked over the internet, obviously he isn't much liked in the real world, and for good reason.
i'm not much liked in the real world either... but my money is.

it's fucking bullshyt

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
How can that be? I'm a human, not money. lol :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.