WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

OPK.. Other Peoples Kids... HATE THEM

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
We call them OPK for short becuase it's so fucking common. I work at a Hotel. I get to see the worst of people apparently. We all know that when you're on vacation, that the last thing you ever want to do is manage your children.

In just two hours I've had to do the following

1. Tell two groups of kids that street clothes are not allowed in the pool, swimsuits only. This was met with much anger, especially from the parents.

2. Tell 4 different groups of kids to stop jumping in the pool and the spa. What fucking retard jumps into a 2 1/2 foot spa over and over?

3. Tell 5 different kids to stop screaming continually and for no reason.

4. Tell kids to stop throwing chairs in the pool.

5. Tell kids to stop jumping on an inflatable raft in the fucking hot tub.

6. Tell parents that their kids are going to get thrown out of the pool for the above behavior and get some very angry responses about "How are kids supposed to have fun with all these rules?!?!"

They've driven off all the regular older couples who just wanted to sit in the hottub and relax. They are disturbing half the damn hotel. Do they care? Hell fucking no! We're on vacation so fuck the world!

The fact that this is a small sampling of reality, not even including the Wal-Mart monsters or the Grocery Store Shitheads or the Skate Board Suicide Squads or the neighborhood hoods and fucking on and on.

I hate how people act like they just should let their fucking kids run rampant, and then when they get hurt or fuck someone over they cry like bitches about how their kids are so good and couldn't possibly be the problem.

I Fucking loathe with all my black heart OPK.

sinned_girl

Every boys toy
THAT is exactly why I will never be in a profession where children are involved...at ALL. I cannot stand unbehaved children...not one bit.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
These days, kids are mean little fuckers. Way back when, if a little kid shat at the wrong time they would get whipped. Now kids can shit anywhere.

(like, in pools :sickpuke: )

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I hate out of control miscreants myself. I used to work at a gift shop in a mall that sold posters, lavalamps, vibrators and miscellanious stupid shit. Everyday hordes of the little bastards would ravage the store. Parents figured that dropping their spawn off at the mall for hours was a thifty alternative to daycare.
One day I was treated to the following spectacle: a little retard that was making a mess out of a fart-machine display found his way to the dildo section. The little crack head decides to find out what vibrators taste like. His mother finds him sucking on a vibrator and screams. I lost my shit laughing. I was literally Rolling On the Floor Laughing.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
i hate other ppls kids too. but love my own. cuz, i can smack them around.

dustinzgirl said:
You're a hero DG, a fucking hero.

I'm still 13, and my mom is a DAYCARE PROVIDER. That means, EVERY FUCKING WEEKDAY since I was SEVEN YEARS OLD, fucking TWELVE KIDS infest our home for TWELVE STRAIGHT HOURS.

I fucking hate my mom's job.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
dustinzgirl said:
Actually, I saw a prime example of GOOD parenting at Walmart the other day. Kid was doing the hissy fit over not getting some damn candy. Mom suggests that if he doesn't knock it off she'll take the OTHER stuff she WAS buying him out of the cart so he would get NOTHING. He starts screaming (kinda like the kid in the video the Wizard provided).

She looks at him and says "You need to stop right now or you'll get a spanking.

But it gets BETTER. Some old bitch comes over and basically says a GOOD parent would never have to hit their children for any reason. Mom looks at her, the little kid looks at her and mom says to the kid "See, you're behaving so badly this nice lady here wants to spank you too."

Shut both the kid and the lady up.

When did it become bad to provide your children with consequences to their actions?

Boycott

Soul Doubt
I would have laughed at that and said something along the lines of "OWNED!"

I always tell people when they get owned IRL

Janglenut

Particinator
Boycott said:
I would have laughed at that and said something along the lines of "OWNED!"

I always tell people when they get owned IRL

I think you are my brother. I thought I was the only one......

2233boys

Yes you are!
JLXC said:
We call them OPK for short becuase it's so fucking common. I work at a Hotel. I get to see the worst of people apparently. We all know that when you're on vacation, that the last thing you ever want to do is manage your children.

1. Tell two groups of kids that street clothes are not allowed in the pool, swimsuits only. This was met with much anger, especially from the parents.

2. Tell 4 different groups of kids to stop jumping in the pool and the spa. What fucking retard jumps into a 2 1/2 foot spa over and over?

6. Tell parents that their kids are going to get thrown out of the pool for the above behavior and get some very angry responses about "How are kids supposed to have fun with all these rules?!?!"

They've driven off all the regular older couples who just wanted to sit in the hottub and relax. They are disturbing half the damn hotel. Do they care? Hell fucking no! We're on vacation so fuck the world!

The fact that this is a small sampling of reality, not even including the Wal-Mart monsters or the Grocery Store Shitheads or the Skate Board Suicide Squads or the neighborhood hoods and fucking on and on.

I hate how people act like they just should let their fucking kids run rampant, and then when they get hurt or fuck someone over they cry like bitches about how their kids are so good and couldn't possibly be the problem.

I blame the parents. Some parents have no clue on how to raise kids. I tell you what you would only have to tell my kids once if they were doing something wrong and they wouldn't do it again, and the things you mentioned wouldn't even be attempted... You might have to tell my son to quit running, the boy is just hyper... ;)

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
JLXC said:

I don't mind the kids. I hate their retarded ass parents.

Darth

Clitpickle
Yea exactly I work at a grocery store and the kids act like little shits.

There is one who is somewhere like 9 - 12 years old and he always asks co-workers and myself to buy him ciggarettes.

Then there is some white trash guy who shops and his kids hair style is like a mini-mohawk if my dad saw me with hair like that at this kids age I would get in so much trouble. I should shave him bald, because hair is not a right its a responsibility.

Lady Ice

Stupid Cunt on the Net
I hate OPK, too. I really strive to make my two behave in public. I used to work in retail and in restaurants and I remember how pissed off I used to get with kids that didn't behave.

Part of the problem is we're not allowed to give our kids consequences for their actions. All these "experts" have said that even just yelling at your kids will cause them emotional damage!

I call bullshit.

There is a big difference between spanking a kid and beating a kid, yet these so called experts tell you to never physically correct your child. I suppose then the time my daughter, as a toddler, decided to throw herself down on our hardwood floor and throw a fit, banging her head and such, I shouldn't have restrained her and just let her bust her own head open?

Unfortunately, all this expert advice on parenting has given us a generation of disrespectful, rude, and downright obnoxious kids who really need an ass-whipping.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
just for thinking that DYFUS could come and take your kids. im not sure about that, but i wouldnt be surprised if someone tried it

My dad raised me properly and never had to deal with me causing a fuss in public places. Of course, my dad enforced his rules with nice, healthy spankings whenever I broke them. My mom came up with some pretty creative punishments herself. My point here is that children will not learn unless there is some fear of punishment for any wrong actions. If the only thing they have to fear is being yelled at or grounded they are going to continue to do whatever it is they were doing wrong. I don't care what experts say, if I have children and they misbehave I'm going to punish them in the only effective way. Spanking is not beating.

Lady Ice

Stupid Cunt on the Net
WizardlyFriend said:
just for thinking that DYFUS could come and take your kids. im not sure about that, but i wouldnt be surprised if someone tried it
Oh probably. There's always some bleeding heart out there looking to try and save the world.

too bad that's part of the problem anyhow.

diamond

The nice guy
tiger_86 said:
My point here is that children will not learn unless there is some fear of punishment for any wrong actions.
I don't know whether you just worded this badly or what.

There is a world of difference between 'fear of punishment' and knowledge that certain actions will have certain consequences. The first involves no rational thought process, and blind fear can create bullies, whereas the second can actually promote a feeling of security in a child as there is a stability there.

I rambled a bit there. Did it make sense?