WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

Opposite Sex

Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex?

• Total voters
I was sitting at my computer, and started feeling myself getting an extreme wedgie.
So, naturally - I thought to myself "Unwedge-it".
I tried to do above mentioned task, but only to find out that my pants were too tight to fit my hand down.
So, naturally - I thought to myself "Shit! This freekin' sucks!" Which lead me to think... "Danmit being a girl sucks! Look at the shit we have to go through MENstration... MENopause"
Which in turn, makes me think "Damn, I wish I was a guy"

Does anyone else wish they were the opposite sex sometimes. Like, not enought to DO anything about it... like, I love being a girl... but somethines...
Yes and no. Hmmm. It would be nice not to have to wear a bra, to walk around topless during the summer, not have to worry about getting pregnant, and to not have a period. However, I think I'd rather be a female. I don't know why.
I think "being attractive" is easier for girls. Most girls just figure "guys are preverts... so who cares". I agree with you o9n the bra thing... bra's hurt like hell.

Fresh Meat

Yeah sometimes i think it would be a lot easier to be a guy but many guys think its the other way around... Girls can look pretty but we have to actually adjust and worry about prettyness (have to? not quite but kinda) and guys can be hott without doing anything, if they wore makeup that would be gay.

no way, i like women too much. i think most women are attractive physically, at least until they talk, then its their personality i get attracted to... if that happens.
in the words of the wise:

Isn't It Awfully Nice To Have A Penis - Monty Python

Isn't it awfully nice to have a penis?
Isn't it frightfully good to have a dong?
It's swell to have a stiffy,
It's devine to own a dick.
From the tiniest little tadger
To the world's biggest prick!
So three cheers for your willy or John Thomas.
Hooray for your one-eyed trousers snake.
Your piece of pork, your wife's best friend,
Your Percy or your cock.
You can wrap it up in ribbons,
You can slip it in your sock.
Just don't take it out in public,
Or they will put you in the dock
...And you won't

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
The only time I think being a guy might not be so bad is when I am stuck in traffic and I really need to pee. Standing up next a tree to pee is alot easier than squatting. Also men don't bleed for days and get all emotional over stupid shit. Otherwise, It's good to be a woman!
what men would do if they had a vagina for a day
10. Immediately go shopping for zucchini and cucumbers.
9. Squat over a hand-held mirror for an hour and a half.
8. See if they could finally do the splits.
7. See if it's truly possible to launch a ping pong ball 20 feet.
6. Cross their legs without rearranging their crotch.
5. Get picked up in a bar in less than 10 minutes ... BEFORE closing time.
4. Have consecutive multiple orgasms and still be ready for more without sleeping first.
3. Go to the gynecologist for a pelvic exam and ask to have it recorded on video.
2. Sit on the edge of the bed and pray for breasts too.
1. Finally find that damned G-spot

what women would do if they had a penis for a day
10. Get ahead faster in corporate America.
9. Get a blow job.
8. Find out what is so fascinating about beating the meat.
7. Pee standing up while talking to other men at a urinal.
6. Determine WHY you can't hit the bowl consistently.
5. Find out what it's like to be on the other end of a surging orgasm.
4. Touch yourself in public without thought as to how improper it may seem.
3. Jump up and down naked with an erection to see if it feels as funny as it looks.
2. Understand the scientific reason for the light refraction which occurs between a man's eyes and the ruler situated next to his member which causes two inches to be added to the final measurement.
1. Repeat number 9......
yup i wish when i get my periods, that i was a guy. oh and when guys say child birth is easy, i'd like to see them do it, then here what they got to say. i'd also like to go through mid life crisis, start dateing way younger ummmm girls/guys, hmmm i guess if i was a guy it would be girls, but i'm a girl so it would be guys...............................think i just had a seizure. anyhoo, the only thing guys have to worry about is scratching, shifting, working, ummm shaving, eatting, ummmm drinking, um i think thats it. women have the rest, so ya, from time to time, i'd so love to be a guy, and don't have much to worry about except mid life crisis :)
Hmm interesting topic .
I really like to talk all day and make others do my job so i think that i'm perfectly suitable of becoming a girl . I'll also be able to manipulate most >members< of the proud male society in a manner way different that the one i'm used to ( my brain ) . Or at least my brain power will be increased x pair of boobs and a p*ssy
All this sounds like fun , but i won`t trade my male body for anything in the world . There`s a simple reason for this statement of mine .
See i think i'll feel constant fear . I can`t imagine me walking on the street in a 1.70 m 50 or so kg piece of meat and not being afraid of some weirdo taking me on his shoulder and making me his sex toy . Brain and charm have their limits and when thing like that comes i can always resort to my fists .
It's not a guarantee that i'll manage to overpower the аssailant , but i'll have a god damn good chance to do so , instead of just whine and squirt .
It`s a violent world out there and as a man ( well boy >17< :) i'm much better equiped to live in it .

meh_it_all Sexy Pimp-ette.
Sometimes, I wish I had the experience of being a guy, being able to pick up chicks :p
I wanna pee standing up, and not have periods etc, but I do like being a girl very much so, but sometimes I would like to be a guy.

BTW - This should go in Brain Droppings.

You're my number two
dustinzgirl said:
I dotn want to be a man. Men are hairy and smell bad and sweat a lot and take big stinky poopies. EEWW.
Unlike women, who as we all know; shit strawberry icecream.

You're my number two
the3dollertruth said:
i just want to stay a guy because if i wanted to be a girl that wouldbe wrong and it would mean that i would like guys "Nasty"...
Not true. You always have the option of being a lipstick lesbian, and kiss gurls.........and that would be hawt.

I prefer being a guy... I'm too fucking pussy to have a period, or give birth to a child, or have menstrual cramps, etc. Besides, women are more attractive.