WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss Oprah will Run for President

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
On some of the more insane places I visit, just after Trump got elected I saw many "What If" posts. One of them that later proved to have some interesting Truth to it said that "Oprah will run for President with Dwayne Johnson as V.P." I thought this was crazy, as so many things are. After a little looking into the Oprah I stopped laughing.

She's a one woman poster child for the New World Order in every way. Do any amount of research and you can find mountains on her and her thoughts and behavior.

So I think it is very very likely this isn't a joke. Since people are too stupid to look into their "celebrities" I imagine there are SO MANY STUPID FUCKERS that will vote for this insanity.

Then we'll go from a sorta black gay muslim, to an old white billionaire, to a mostly black Communist. Insanity is starting to seem normal.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...85626af34ef_story.html?utm_term=.4de59ba9ca53

Is it just me.... Or does this make sense? I mean damn! What has happened? I'm terrified of what will come with Trump in office one more damn year much less Oprah!!! And her Golden Globes speech already has won her the lady vote! And this is still just year one for Trump. Can you imagine what her influence will be in 2020 at that rate?:eek:

I had a feeling this would happen. Not Oprah running for President but... celebrities running for President. Trump's win has opened the door for all types of silliness.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
If Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson runs for a political office, I do not see him running as a Democrat. It seems like all the tough guy celebrity personas support Trump and other Republicans.

It is sad that voters value celebrity status over political knowledge and experience. I can see why Democrats want a celebrity to run against Trump, but I rather have a president who knows what he/she is doing.

JLXC

Premium
If Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson runs for a political office, I do not see him running as a Democrat. It seems like all the tough guy celebrity personas support Trump and other Republicans.

It is sad that voters value celebrity status over political knowledge and experience. I can see why Democrats want a celebrity to run against Trump, but I rather have a president who knows what he/she is doing.
He will do as he's told, like the rest of them. Let's all hope this doesn't happen.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Russians are complete assholes and they definitely hate Americans, including President Trump. So yeah they are going to try to influence politics. That should be obvious.

I had a feeling this would happen. Not Oprah running for President but... celebrities running for President. Trump's win has opened the door for all types of silliness.
I agree. Seems like so many people can't figure out that just because you are on TV and are rich you are not necessarily all the very vital things you would need to be to lead a country! We are in awe of money and those who have it, no matter how they got it. And am I the only one who got sick and tired really soon of seeing Oprah on the cover of that magazine EVERY MONTH?!!! Oh, how it easy it is to believe your own image is real.

ThisIsBananas

Nature Owl
Premium
I don't support most of Trump's policies, but he isn't doing bad as president. Things aren't falling apart like people said they would.

Danni

Poly-whaaaaat?
Premium
On the topic... Oprah said she has no interest in running.

JLXC

Premium
Thank goodness she said "officially" she is not running. We dodged a bullet there.