WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ouch ear piercing.. FUCK!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ranting time.. I have my left ear cartelidge pierced.. And I didn't keep up with cleaning, theres some scar tissue that built up and now its a big abscess on the front and back, the ring goes right through it, its like a big bubble. I tried to get rid of it today and FUCK did it hurt like nothing I've ever felt before :( :mad: . I've been trying to get rid of it but I can't and it looks terrible and hurts like a fuck and I hate it..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
Ranting time.. I have my left ear cartelidge pierced.. And I didn't keep up with cleaning, theres some scar tissue that built up and now its a big abscess on the front and back, the ring goes right through it, its like a big bubble. I tried to get rid of it today and FUCK did it hurt like nothing I've ever felt before :( :mad: . I've been trying to get rid of it but I can't and it looks terrible and hurts like a fuck and I hate it..
Did you take it out??? Never had one through the cartilage, but had'em else where! Always keep them clean or you'll pay.

wocka

Clitpickle
i had my ear pierced and a week later it got infected, then throghout the next 5 years i stretched it too the size of a straw and hasnt been infected since. its out know =]

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
wocka said:
i had my ear pierced and a week later it got infected, then throghout the next 5 years i stretched it too the size of a straw and hasnt been infected since. its out know =]
Yeah, but he is not talking about his earlobe dummy, he is talking about the thing that is around the top of your ear where it is more stiffer.

Anyway, I don't know what to tell you, all I know is that I had my ears peirced, I still got the hole and everything but my allergies makes it get infected and hurt like a bitch so I don't wear earrings that much. I have this small bubble like lump on my earlobes but its not like big or anything and I think it grew like that because it always use to get infected do to allergies. Maybe thats what you have, an allergic reaction to the kind of earring or whatever it is you had in there.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
From what I hear, ear peircings take the longest to heal up, thats if you take proper care of them. I'm going to go get my left eyebrow peirced, I was thinkin like a 16G or a 14G bar. I'm not sure yet.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
smoke-it said:
From what I hear, ear peircings take the longest to heal up, thats if you take proper care of them. I'm going to go get my left eyebrow peirced, I was thinkin like a 16G or a 14G bar. I'm not sure yet.
That sounds hot...lol

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
I'm going to go get my left eyebrow peirced, I was thinkin like a 16G or a 14G bar. I'm not sure yet.
I had my left eyebrow pierced a while back. I took good care of it and I had no problems for around a year. However I was playing with my dog he jump on top of me and hit me right in the pierced eyebrow. I took it off because of the pain, and it wouldn't heal up.

p99 I would suggest going to a place where they do piercing, and asking them to remove it for you. That is what I did when I had my eyebrow pierced and it got infected. I couldn't even touch it because of the pain. It hurt when they took it out, but I had to do it.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Alot of people said it would look hot on me, we'll just have to see. :p

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
smoke-it said:
Alot of people said it would look hot on me, we'll just have to see. :p
Yep, and you would have to post another pic with your new piercing.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
The thing is, I can't have a peircing while I live with my parents, so I have to move out and then get one. :thumbsdn:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
smoke-it said:
The thing is, I can't have a peircing while I live with my parents, so I have to move out and then get one. :thumbsdn:
That just blows. But your 19...You should be able to if you want.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
CuddleMuffin said:
That just blows. But your 19...You should be able to if you want.
No kidding, I'm fucking 19 in a couple weeks, and they won't let me get a peircing, I think they said something like "No son of mine is going to have a peircing in my household." Ghey. :thumbsdn:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
If you two would stop getting each other off I'd like to update... I put rubbing alcohol on it and it stung like a motherfucking bitch from the grave, put some ear cleaner on it and wrapped it up with some neosporin (however you spell it) in the morning it still hurt but by the afternoon it had shrunk a ton and I think I have killed the core of it with all the shit I've been doing to it, its shrinking up and I will soon will just be able to pull it off, then keep it clean this time, and work on the back too cause theres something there also, not as bad but still enough to look retarded and not be healthy..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
smoke-it said:
No kidding, I'm fucking 19 in a couple weeks, and they won't let me get a peircing, I think they said something like "No son of mine is going to have a peircing in my household." Ghey. :thumbsdn:
Thats exactly what my dad said, yet my brothers girlfriend has 7 and my mom has 4, its not "right" to have your ear pierced when your a guy according to him, he's kind of a health nut.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
If you two would stop getting each other off I'd like to update...
FU, p99! :p
p99 said:
I put rubbing alcohol on it and it stung like a moterfucking bitch from the grave, put some ear cleaner on it and wrapped it up with some neosporin (however you spell it) in the morning it still hurt but by the afternoon it had shrunk a ton and I think I have killed the core of it with all the shit I've been doing to it, its shrinking up and I will soon will just be able to pull it off, then keep it clean this time, and work on the back too cause theres something there also, not as bad but still enough to look retarded and not be healthy..
Well thats good its healing. :thumbsup: