WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

OUCH! Fucking Long Island Power Authority!

Descent

Hella Constipated
So on Tuesday the transformer on our block blew for the second time in as many years. In '03 my house, our neighbors', and the underground power thing got bitched by lightning, as well as the cable line, so they gutted it all and replaced it.

Well, there was a fucking fire and shit in our box and another, and after fixing it Wednesday our air conditioning was working.

Well, tonight it was 74 degrees and we had it set for 70, so I went around and checked the breakers, The basement ones were fine.
So I walk out to the garage, and I see an unlabeled breaker as off. I turn it on, the as I jump over a tarp I fucking land on my ankle, and fucking slide on the dirty, scratchy floor. My ankle was fine, and I scratched my arm and wrist and foot.

So ya know, two hours later, it still ain't fucking working, so I go out again, and this time there are these worthless shrinkwrapped black boxes my dad has near the stairs. Great! I step on a ten box tall pile and brace myself, and land on the lawmower's handles. Perfect landing, you would swear a superhero did it. But landing on the ball of my thumb, I am fucking stiff and sore as shit.

So I go to the breakers, I see one labeled "CONDENSER" and the unlabeled mysery one that was off. Knowing damn well which to push, I turn off both, then restore power simultaneously, and go upstairs to turn the A/C unit on.

Time to take a shower! Balls of superglue curtoesy of LIPA. So, I decide to take a shower, in my newly almost redone bathroom. Whoops! I FUCKING HIT MY KNEECAP RIGHT ON THE FUCKING SHOWER DOOR RAILING. FUCK! That shit is motherfucking HIGH! So by then I snap to my senses and realized that we just had the tub caulked and it needs to settle for 24 hours. Fuck.

So I tell my parents, they take it in stride, but shit, WHAT A PAINFUL NIGHT! Now I know how Batman feels.

Ramshank

^soooo cool^
ouch...

you should be lazy like me and get everyone else to do stuff

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
What an interesting series of events.

You know what they say, when it rains...

At least the air conditioning is back.