WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ouch

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled this morning. my head hurts and i threw up.

Sorry to hear that. It must suck, but hey better to feel pain now, then to feel it later. Hang in there killer it prolly won't last too long.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I've been there. It'll feel much better by tomorrow.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thnks guys! I do fell better now, but im still not going into work...lol

oooooo i feel your pain, i had 4 of mine pulled. i didn't get off the couch for 2 days ;)

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
watch out...an old high school teacher told me that when he had his pulled...he sneezed and passed out, they found him lying in the hallway with blood coming out of his mouth....with that being said, be glad you dont also have a urinary tract infection.

Good Day!

ferengi

Yay fire!
I had all four of mine pulled in December. It sucks! I remember during the surgery, I felt a sudden horrible pain as he began sawing into my lower right wisdom tooth. I raised my hand and went "..ahhhhh.." *gurgle* (the best I could manage to say due to the affects of the anaesthetic). I heard the doctor say "give him another dose!" then I don't remember anything else after that.

I woke up the next day and my pillow and sheets were covered in blood. I didn't eat anything for a week.

Hope you feel better soon!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
bigck3000 said:
watch out...an old high school teacher told me that when he had his pulled...he sneezed and passed out, they found him lying in the hallway with blood coming out of his mouth....with that being said, be glad you dont also have a urinary tract infection.

Good Day!
You know how to bring a smile to anybody's face. :p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled this morning. my head hurts and i threw up.
Way to go there DG. Hogging up all the misery. :thumbsup:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah I had a couple pull (crunched and smashed was more like it lol) a couple years ago.. I have a dentist appointment in 2 weeks and I'm really not looking forward to it. Agh.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
dentists are evil i think satan invented them. I went to work this morning thinking, oh, it wont be that bad. I was wrong. I am home now, luckily for all you guys. Good luck jason!

Poor, poor DG, and jason. I feel bad for you guys. Could be worse though, it could be the denist, from that horror movie (I think it was called the denist). Good luck guys

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Taylor_Blade said:
Poor, poor DG, and jason. I feel bad for you guys. Could be worse though, it could be the denist, from that horror movie (I think it was called the denist). Good luck guys
I dont knw, but the Dr. Giggles movies always scared me.

dustinzgirl said:
go rent it. its just wrong. he liposuctions a girl..........
Doesn’t exactly sound like my sort of movie. Is it at all possible for you to just explain, why it’s so scary?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Consider yourself lucky. I haven't been able to afford going to the dentist's for 4 years :(

you need a new dentist... when i got mine pulled, i didn't feel a thing... not during the procedure, or afterwards.