WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Our Powers Strengthen

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
well as tthese new little green bar levels and rep points have been painted over our browsers.who wants to tell me what they think of it? i think its kool hehe

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I feel more stamina and get larger erections, My extra green bars also help with strengthened release. :thumbsup:

morelos

lexicon incognito
maxpower said:
My extra green bars also help with strengthened release.
but has your distance improved?

i once shot so hard inside a girl (yes, 'down there') that she immediately started coughing it up.

I feel more stamina and get larger erections
L-arginine.

magnolia

Postaholic
morelos said:
i once shot so hard inside a girl (yes, 'down there') that she immediately started coughing it up.
bahahahaha. Major massive BULLSHIT! Hehehe.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
yea its gotta be anal to do that :rolleyes:

YUCK FOU!!!

okay it seems like you missread the post.................

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
It is the return of the green goblin.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I have an Idea of what the green means and the red means you've been a dick, But what does a blue block mean?

YUCK FOU!!!

MaxPower said:
I have an Idea of what the green means and the red means you've been a dick, But what does a blue block mean?
yer what does the blue one mean?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I'm not exactly with you on this one, where is the blue block you guys are talking about?

Probably right in front of my nose.

YUCK FOU!!!

Bullshyt said:
I'm not exactly with you on this one, where is the blue block you guys are talking about?

Probably right in front of my nose.
its kinda bluish gray