WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Out of Body Experiences

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
OK, last night I listened to a tape that supposedly had "subliminal messages" to induce astral projection (out of body experience). Well, to my suprise, it seemed to be working. Twice during a thirty minute session it seemed that there was a buzzing in my upper body and head. The problem was that whenever one of these changes began to occur, I either got startled or scared. My heart started to race and I was brought back to reality. I think that having an OBE would be awesome, so if anyone is well versed about this or has had an OBE please post.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
ReiMeishin said:
OK, last night I listened to a tape that supposedly had "subliminal messages" to induce astral projection (out of body experience). Well, to my suprise, it seemed to be working. Twice during a thirty minute session it seemed that there was a buzzing in my upper body and head. The problem was that whenever one of these changes began to occur, I either got startled or scared. My heart started to race and I was brought back to reality. I think that having an OBE would be awesome, so if anyone is well versed about this or has had an OBE please post.
HOLD ON I'M GETTING A READING FROM MY TARROT CARDS!

:bs: :bs: Right up there with ghosts angels demons and bigfoot!

BumB

Hoodrat
Out of Body Experiences.. dont believe them, never will, cause if it happens to me ill lock myself away in the closet forever.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
BumB said:
Out of Body Experiences.. dont believe them, never will, cause if it happens to me ill lock myself away in the closet forever because I am a pussy.
Wow, didn't need to know that...lol

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
*speaks in an old man voice*
Oh what the world comes to today. Where a man cannot speak of the spirit and be taken seriously.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
ReiMeishin said:
*speaks in an old man voice*
Oh what the world comes to today. Where a man cannot speak of the spirit and be taken seriously.
I'm just a skeptic! Can't help it.

BumB

Hoodrat
Cuddles said:
Wow, didn't need to know that...lol
Oh nice edit dipshit.. Too bad its too obvious.

Hrmm.. just thought about it, I'd either lock myself away, or go over to some hot girls house and ... hehe :)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
BumB said:
I'd either lock myself away, or go over to some hot girls house and ... hehe :)
No, any one you told would have you locked away, and on meds!

BumB

Hoodrat
Who said I would tell anyone ;);) Out of Body Experiences, could definetly be turned into a very, very good thing.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
TheLampIncident said:
One time my large intestine jumped out of my body and started fucking ugly 16-year old girls at the nearest boat dock.
No Shit?? repped!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Meishin where did you get this tape? I'd like to download onto ipod or something but I wouldn't trust it, it might tell me to kill someone.. Considering I downloaded off limewire or something.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
I had an OBE after a car accident... i was in hospital and looking down at my body, then a guy came in and started jacking off into my drip, so i thought i better get back in and sort that out...