WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Overpaid sports players should go and shove a stick up their ass

Noah

I own pain.
What peices of crap. They play a game and make many times more than the President of the U.S. (although Bush deserves to make as much as a rat would). :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Where's the logic? If they crammed a stick up their ass, they'd have to go on the inactive/injured reserve list, then they'd be worthless pieces of crap.

Management is not in your future Noah.

Noah

I own pain.
GottaHurt said:
Where's the logic? If they crammed a stick up their ass, they'd have to go on the inactive/injured reserve list, then they'd be worthless pieces of crap.

Management is not in your future Noah.
:rotflmao:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I was watching something on TV about Gary Carter, Yogi Berra, Carlton Fisk, and Johnny Bench and they all complained about salaries these days. Johnny Bench, the alltime homerun leader for a catcher until Mike Piazza broke it a few weeks ago, made just under $10,000 during his first season in the bigs. MINIMUM salary for a player has to be around half a mil now. It truly is rediculous. (AROD: quarter of a billion dollars for 10 years? GARBAGE!! and.. go yankees! ::fpalm:: im such a hypocrite!)

Last edited by a moderator:
"aww, you're just jealous" <-- i hate this fuckin' comment, is the truth why in the fuck do you have to get 30 million dollars, just because he fuckin' put in a fuckin ball in a hole or basket whatever is called. that's the main reason i hate watchin' sports(is boring going to the stadium too ). and you baseball fan or basketball or whatever the sport out there, you pay 1k+ for fuckin' season ticket just to see some bunch of careless fuck playin'... i am dumb fuck, but at least i dont pay for expensive sports tickets(baseball,basketball,shirts,hats,baseball bat, etc..).

SPORTS SUCK! except street hockey ;)

Noah

I own pain.
tbsrk said:
I was watching something on TV about Gary Carter, Yogi Berra, Carlton Fisk, and Johnny Bench and they all complained about salaries these days. Johnny Bench, the alltime homerun leader for a catcher until Mike Piazza broke it a few weeks ago, made just under $10,000 during his first season in the bigs. MINIMUM salary for a player has to be around half a mil now. It truly is rediculous. (AROD: quarter of a billion dollars for 10 years? GARBAGE!! and.. go yankees! ::fpalm:: im such a hypocrite!)
Bench wasn't in first, Fisk was. Piazza broke Fisk's record for HRs by a catcher. :D

LOL, I saw that thing with Tim Russert.

Last edited by a moderator: