Other Overpaid sports players should go and shove a stick up their ass

Noah

I own pain.
What peices of crap. They play a game and make many times more than the President of the U.S. (although Bush deserves to make as much as a rat would). :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Where's the logic? If they crammed a stick up their ass, they'd have to go on the inactive/injured reserve list, then they'd be worthless pieces of crap.

Management is not in your future Noah.

Noah

I own pain.
GottaHurt said:
Where's the logic? If they crammed a stick up their ass, they'd have to go on the inactive/injured reserve list, then they'd be worthless pieces of crap.

Management is not in your future Noah.
:rotflmao:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I was watching something on TV about Gary Carter, Yogi Berra, Carlton Fisk, and Johnny Bench and they all complained about salaries these days. Johnny Bench, the alltime homerun leader for a catcher until Mike Piazza broke it a few weeks ago, made just under $10,000 during his first season in the bigs. MINIMUM salary for a player has to be around half a mil now. It truly is rediculous. (AROD: quarter of a billion dollars for 10 years? GARBAGE!! and.. go yankees! ::fpalm:: im such a hypocrite!)

Last edited by a moderator:

bullshit00

Hoodrat
"aww, you're just jealous" <-- i hate this fuckin' comment, is the truth why in the fuck do you have to get 30 million dollars, just because he fuckin' put in a fuckin ball in a hole or basket whatever is called. that's the main reason i hate watchin' sports(is boring going to the stadium too ). and you baseball fan or basketball or whatever the sport out there, you pay 1k+ for fuckin' season ticket just to see some bunch of careless fuck playin'... i am dumb fuck, but at least i dont pay for expensive sports tickets(baseball,basketball,shirts,hats,baseball bat, etc..).

SPORTS SUCK! except street hockey ;)

Noah

I own pain.
tbsrk said:
I was watching something on TV about Gary Carter, Yogi Berra, Carlton Fisk, and Johnny Bench and they all complained about salaries these days. Johnny Bench, the alltime homerun leader for a catcher until Mike Piazza broke it a few weeks ago, made just under $10,000 during his first season in the bigs. MINIMUM salary for a player has to be around half a mil now. It truly is rediculous. (AROD: quarter of a billion dollars for 10 years? GARBAGE!! and.. go yankees! ::fpalm:: im such a hypocrite!)
Bench wasn't in first, Fisk was. Piazza broke Fisk's record for HRs by a catcher. :D

LOL, I saw that thing with Tim Russert.

Last edited by a moderator: