WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

overseas or overnight???

okay, so you probably don't care, but here's the deal.

so i met this guy like right before valentine's day. he's a hospitalman in the navy, and a real sweetheart. :drool: he and i hung out for 3 days straight, and had the best time of our lives. okay, and yes, we ended up sleeping together. it was awesome, by the way, but whatever, that's not the point.

so he talked to me about the whole situation, and suddenly he ends up getting shipped off to afghanistan until the middle of august. we've kept in touch, and i'd really like a relationship with him, but in the mean time, i'm left here at home by myself...

and then i start this new job. i meet this absolutely wonderful guy, and he and i start hanging out. the first couple of times we hung out, i told this guy that i wanted to wait for this other guy to come back and see how things would go with him before i got involved with anyone else.

and then it happened. we got caught up in the moment and we ended up sleeping together, too. :naughty: he and i tried to call it quits, but we're so compatible that it's almost sickening. he and i have been together since then. i mean, we're not OFFICIALLY together, but we hang out all the time and i must admit that the sex is wonderful... but i just love hanging out with him and spending time with him. it doesn't really even matter to me all that much if we were sleeping together or not.

but then this leaves me in a bind. i've still been writing this guy that's overseas. i really do like him, and if he were here, things might be different. he wants to be with me once he comes home, and i just don't know what to do.

should i continue to be with this guy that's here with me now? or should i call it off and wait for this other guy? :yikes: i've grown really close to the guy that i'm with here. i really have feelings for him, and i don't want to call it off. i want to be with him. but at the same time, a part of me feels like it needs to know if things would have ever worked out with this other guy.

so what do you think i should do? am i cheating on the guy in afghanistan even though we only spent 3 days together? we never said that we were dating, and so i don't mean it like that... it's just that he's over there with nobody, writing his heart away to me in letters. and i'm over here perfectly happy with someone else... ::fpalm:: this sucks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Um, if you slept with him, yea that's most likely cheating... :thumbsdn: Really it just comes down to how much you love the guy in Afgahnistan. If you really love him enough to wait till August and don't do anything with any other guy then go for it. But if I was in your situation I'd go for the guy that you just recently met. Long distance relationships do not work out, period. Your just waiting for something that won't happen for a long time. But in the mean time your not having a very good time. Get with the guy you just met, and when the other guy comes back from Afgahnistan you can take it from there.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Uh Josie, here's a clue, he's got girls like you in all of his Ports of Call.

lol hes sleeping with tons of girls trust me im a guy i know, we get fucking horny, and yes horny enuf to fuck a paki, a hot young one at least tho... so if you wanna get it on... go ahead :)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
First off hunny. Your just meeting these guys and sleeping with them. I mean 3 days, not even a relation ship. Your like mattress with hair (no offense) Maybe you should learn a little respect. Know the guys alittle more.

If he a true sweet heart, he will come back to you, but august... shit thats not a long time. Its been 10 months since I have really been with my husband and I still have almost 10 months to go.

So you know, you don't really give a shit about this guy. You just want someone there for you. Learn to stand on your own. I mean honestly. If you can't wait till august for him, your relationship with that guy is doomed.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
There is no relationship, she's a booty call in that particular port of his.
I can almost guarantee he's writing to a multitude of women around the world.
The letters are the same, only the names have been changed.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
There is no relationship, she's a booty call in that particular port of his.
I can almost guarantee he's writing to a multitude of women around the world.
The letters are the same, only the names have been changed.
Lol

I know... I am just stamping out the rest of her hope...

3 days... pls

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
gain some self respect whore
(my address is in my profile)

youknowthedeal said:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! i like how you added (my address is in my profile) lol

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
youknowthedeal said:
are you sure you want a meaningful relationship of 3 days

she might try for 4 lol

Ya, you best fuck this soldier guy, cause hes fuckin up pakis with bullets and to me, that's a real man. Fuck this other pussy that you met, the soldier guy is cool, and if you get too horny, go get a GI Joe and rub yourself to that, that way, your still kind of thinking of him.

But we all know your thinking of me. :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Earthness2000 said:
Ya, you best fuck this soldier guy, cause hes fuckin up pakis with bullets and to me, that's a real man. Fuck this other pussy that you met, the soldier guy is cool, and if you get too horny, go get a GI Joe and rub yourself to that, that way, your still kind of thinking of him.

But we all know your thinking of me. :mfinger:
Dude, first off he a salior. Second off... he on a ship, not to many of our ships are having people shooting at them (at least not to my knowledge)

a few thoughts...

:rolleyes: okay, first off, two things. alan is in the navy as a hospitalman... but he was stationed with the marine corps on a land assignment in afghanistan. so no, he's not on a ship. that's how he got there, and that's how he's coming home, but that's not where he is. and yes, he is getting shot at.

and as for the whole 3 days thing, no one can really say what crazy things your heart will do. i felt a real attachment to him. and no, i don't just go around sleeping with random guys that i just met on a regular basis. (sorry, guys...) i am not a mattress with hair, like one girl described it. (no offense taken) and at least i care enough about this guy to try and see something through instead of chalking it all up to a one night stand and forgetting about him.

oh, but i thought afghani women were ugly??? :p

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
josiegrossie said:
:rolleyes: okay, first off, two things. alan is in the navy as a hospitalman... but he was stationed with the marine corps on a land assignment in afghanistan. so no, he's not on a ship. that's how he got there, and that's how he's coming home, but that's not where he is. and yes, he is getting shot at.

and as for the whole 3 days thing, no one can really say what crazy things your heart will do. i felt a real attachment to him. and no, i don't just go around sleeping with random guys that i just met on a regular basis. (sorry, guys...) i am not a mattress with hair, like one girl described it. (no offense taken) and at least i care enough about this guy to try and see something through instead of chalking it all up to a one night stand and forgetting about him.

oh, but i thought afghani women were ugly??? :p
Is that all you think they are stationed with. THere are AMERICAN woman over there and a fine peice of soldier woman ass well do, just fine. You should hear some of the stuff that goes on over there....

your a matress with hair, 3 days and boom ur n bed....

din't even give your heart enough time to feel....

and you already banged another guys

pls

_Kitana_ said:
Is that all you think they are stationed with. THere are AMERICAN woman over there and a fine peice of soldier woman ass well do, just fine. You should hear some of the stuff that goes on over there....

your a matress with hair, 3 days and boom ur n bed....

din't even give your heart enough time to feel....

and you already banged another guys

pls

So? She bangs another guy, he bangs other girls, when he gets back, if they bang each other, everything will be even, and the cheating from both sides cancels out like this equation:

Her x cheating

Him x cheating

See? The cheating cancels each other out, everything is back the way it should be.

from what i've heard, the women marines are the shittiest looking women ever anyways. if he's that desperate, which i could imagine he might be, then he should go for it. even though i did send him naughty pics of myself via e-mail/snail mail to masturbate to. i was trying to take care of him! ;)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
josiegrossie said:
from what i've heard, the women marines are the shittiest looking women ever anyways. if he's that desperate, which i could imagine he might be, then he should go for it. even though i did send him naughty pics of myself via e-mail/snail mail to masturbate to. i was trying to take care of him! ;)
haha... so your one of those bitches that the other soldier laugh about. Your pic made it all around the base baby doll. You took care of him and about 100 of his closest buds

he didn't seem like that kind of a person, but you know what? you're probably right. oh well--at least i made sure the ones i sent him looked really good. if other people are going to see, at least i know they're thinking good things about me... ;)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
josiegrossie said:
he didn't seem like that kind of a person, but you know what? you're probably right. oh well--at least i made sure the ones i sent him looked really good. if other people are going to see, at least i know they're thinking good things about me... ;)
they probally do look good or what not.... I am just saying, don't get your hopes up to high.

Normaly they don't have to good of things to say about the girls in those pictures.

the good news is i'll probably never meet those guys. and if i do, they probably won't even recognize me fully dressed anyways... :)