overseas or overnight???

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
josiegrossie said:
the good news is i'll probably never meet those guys. and if i do, they probably won't even recognize me fully dressed anyways... :)
trying to convince yourself to feel better

Rush~

Lala
_Kitana_ said:
trying to convince yourself to feel better
You don't know everything that goes on over there kitana, stop judging her. So she meets a guy and he could using her and is a major prick.
Or
He might not be.

Point is: Stfu you don't know. You don't know a thing about her or a thing about him.
Your boyfriend is a soldier, congrats. You know him and how HE works...which is obviously fucking with paki's looking at nudes.

ANYWAY~

Don't assume this guys a dick for no reason.

and

Having sex in three days and you say she's a whore and it's not even enough time for her heart to feel?
Stfu please, you don't know anything about her or how her emotions work.

Stop pretending you know it all.
Stfu ~ Get off your power trip.

Thx.

Yeah...Right

Whatever
Rush~ said:
You don't know everything that goes on over there kitana, stop judging her. So she meets a guy and he could using her and is a major prick.
Or
He might not be.
Not only do I think he's right about some things, but I think you do too. Not everyone that goes TDY is an ass or participates in all the things that go on. From what I've read Kitana, you trust think your husband is a pretty stand up guy and he's deployed too. However, I think this kinda got off thread. Who gives a f*** what he's doing. She want to know what she should do. Here it is: be honest. Both with the one you're with and with the one you're debating on. You choose the guy you're with now. Plain and simple. Let the guy overseas know so that maybe if his someone is there with him, he can find her.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Yeah...Right said:
Not only do I think he's right about some things, but I think you do too. Not everyone that goes TDY is an ass or participates in all the things that go on. From what I've read Kitana, you trust think your husband is a pretty stand up guy and he's deployed too. However, I think this kinda got off thread. Who gives a f*** what he's doing. She want to know what she should do. Here it is: be honest. Both with the one you're with and with the one you're debating on. You choose the guy you're with now. Plain and simple. Let the guy overseas know so that maybe if his someone is there with him, he can find her.
There a diffrents between my husband and her man, first off 5 years i have known him and I am married. Second off... i didn't sleep with him in 3 days and I am not sending him naked pictures.

Third off... she cheated on him already, second off she making reason of why she thinks he being faithful. I am just letting her know. Second of all by screwing someone else when you are in love with a guy enough to fuck him, shows a lack of character if you asked me.

I think she should do some soul searching, find out what she wants. And maybe leave the guys alone for a bit. Sounds like she went for the "wrong" type of guys for awhile....... judging by her other post.

and needs to think of herself a bit more, before thinking of love.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Yeah...Right said:
Not only do I think he's right about some things, but I think you do too. Not everyone that goes TDY is an ass or participates in all the things that go on. From what I've read Kitana, you trust think your husband is a pretty stand up guy and he's deployed too.
Just a quick note to add to this, My husband is a stand up guy, doesn't mean when someone in his unit is passing around picture of their chick naked he is not going to look at them. I may love my Jesse and he loves me, but he is after all just a guy.

rogue

Banned - What an Asshat!
Follow...

I think that people should lay off Kit even though she does say a lot of stuff about a lot of stuff. Some of it is good, and some of it is shit. (No offence.) I may be VERY new here, but I've been reading a lot. Anyway, do what your heart says now grossiejosie. He may be doing just what all the others say, and he may not. But don't hold onto a 3 day thing because u feel like u HAVE to. If you wanted to save the relationship, you wouldn't have given this other guy a chance. Do what's happy for you. If this navy doctorman is so nice and good in bed, :number1: then I'm sure that he'll find another person to be with. Nobody ever said that you couldn't still be close friends. Don't drag him along thinking that you love him that way. Be honest with him. In a clear, but kind way. You'll know what to say when the time comes. Follow your heart honey.

josiegrossie

Crazy Chick
wow...

now FINALLY some good, sound advice. kitana had a lot of good things to say, too, though. i don't take offense when she's straight up about things. i just know that she's trying to be honest with me, and i appreciate it, although at times i did feel as though she was being a little judgmental.

as for the navy guy, i really DO care about him. and i would like to have a relationship with him. but it's just not possible right now. and since you've read my last post, kit., you'll know that i've obvioulsy got some insecurity issues. i just wasn't quite sure that the three days was going to be worth sitting around here and not getting to know anyone else until august. (a side note: their date to come home has now been moved until september 18th... :() and so then i met this other guy that i work with. i know it's no excuse, but when he and i slept together, we were drunk off of our asses and neither one of us really realized what happened until the next morning. we've continued to stay good friends since this, and he's even helped me mail care packages and letters off to afghanistan to the navy doctor.

both know about one another (and what happened) and are completely nonjudgmental and understanding about the situation. they've left it in my hands to let my heart tell me what's best for me. and that's where i am now. waiting until my heart says something one way or the other. but the problem is that i see the one guy so much more than i even get to talk to the other and it sucks. i don't feel like allan (navy guy) really even has an adequate chance because we're starting to grow apart since we can't talk as much. but when i do get a letter from him, covered in dirt and sand, with the pages wripped out and the envelope all dirty, telling me how he's lonely and scared and misses me, it makes my heart melt. that's why i'm stuck.

why couldn't one of them just turn into a gigantic asshole or something? im more physically attracted to the navy guy, but that's about the only difference. i swear they could be like brothers or something!!

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
Earthness2000 said:
So? She bangs another guy, he bangs other girls, when he gets back, if they bang each other, everything will be even, and the cheating from both sides cancels out like this equation:

Her x cheating

Him x cheating

See? The cheating cancels each other out, everything is back the way it should be.
LMAO..dude...im a math minor and ive never seen that.....i think i might use it one of these days on an exam...

josiegrossie said:
from what i've heard, the women marines are the shittiest looking women ever anyways. if he's that desperate, which i could imagine he might be, then he should go for it. even though i did send him naughty pics of myself via e-mail/snail mail to masturbate to. i was trying to take care of him! ;)
I wanna see...i wanna see....im lonley....chances are ill never see you...:/

Rush~ said:
Or
He might not be.

Point is: Stfu you don't know. You don't know a thing about her or a thing about him.
Your boyfriend is a soldier, congrats. You know him and how HE works...which is obviously fucking with paki's looking at nudes.

ANYWAY~

Don't assume this guys a dick for no reason.

and

Having sex in three days and you say she's a whore and it's not even enough time for her heart to feel?
Stfu please, you don't know anything about her or how her emotions work.

Stop pretending you know it all.
Stfu ~ Get off your power trip.

Thx.
daymn dude..i was thinking that too...but she does have some valid points....

rogue said:
I think that people should lay off Kit even though she does say a lot of stuff about a lot of stuff. Some of it is good, and some of it is shit. (No offence.) I may be VERY new here, but I've been reading a lot. Anyway, do what your heart says now grossiejosie. He may be doing just what all the others say, and he may not. But don't hold onto a 3 day thing because u feel like u HAVE to. If you wanted to save the relationship, you wouldn't have given this other guy a chance. Do what's happy for you. If this navy doctorman is so nice and good in bed, :number1: then I'm sure that he'll find another person to be with. Nobody ever said that you couldn't still be close friends. Don't drag him along thinking that you love him that way. Be honest with him. In a clear, but kind way. You'll know what to say when the time comes. Follow your heart honey.

BOO YAAAH...nailed it.....

teh_agge

Flame Bait
your a dirty whore and you should do the man you screwed over, the man your with and every other man on this globe a favor and drown yourself in a bucket of clorox.

jump in a fire bitch

josiegrossie said:
okay, so you probably don't care, but here's the deal.

so i met this guy like right before valentine's day. he's a hospitalman in the navy, and a real sweetheart. :drool: he and i hung out for 3 days straight, and had the best time of our lives. okay, and yes, we ended up sleeping together. it was awesome, by the way, but whatever, that's not the point.

so he talked to me about the whole situation, and suddenly he ends up getting shipped off to afghanistan until the middle of august. we've kept in touch, and i'd really like a relationship with him, but in the mean time, i'm left here at home by myself...

and then i start this new job. i meet this absolutely wonderful guy, and he and i start hanging out. the first couple of times we hung out, i told this guy that i wanted to wait for this other guy to come back and see how things would go with him before i got involved with anyone else.

and then it happened. we got caught up in the moment and we ended up sleeping together, too. :naughty: he and i tried to call it quits, but we're so compatible that it's almost sickening. he and i have been together since then. i mean, we're not OFFICIALLY together, but we hang out all the time and i must admit that the sex is wonderful... but i just love hanging out with him and spending time with him. it doesn't really even matter to me all that much if we were sleeping together or not.

but then this leaves me in a bind. i've still been writing this guy that's overseas. i really do like him, and if he were here, things might be different. he wants to be with me once he comes home, and i just don't know what to do.

should i continue to be with this guy that's here with me now? or should i call it off and wait for this other guy? :yikes: i've grown really close to the guy that i'm with here. i really have feelings for him, and i don't want to call it off. i want to be with him. but at the same time, a part of me feels like it needs to know if things would have ever worked out with this other guy.

so what do you think i should do? am i cheating on the guy in afghanistan even though we only spent 3 days together? we never said that we were dating, and so i don't mean it like that... it's just that he's over there with nobody, writing his heart away to me in letters. and i'm over here perfectly happy with someone else... ::fpalm:: this sucks!!!
YOU KNOW THE DEAL!! FUCKIN RIGHT~

Last edited by a moderator:

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
you should write to the navy dude and let him know whats going on and when he gets back you see where things go from there. you have no commitment to either of the men . but i think if you are hnest with the both of them and yourself you will be a whole lot better off and life will be a little bit happyer for you.

but as for everyone calling you a slut i think thats wrong. if a guy can fuck bitches left and right a gurl can fuck whatever dude she wants.

now to make it clear i am not like that but i am for equal rights

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
wow...since when is promiscuity an equal rights issue??? as opposed to say...having black kids in school with white kids kind of equal rights.......just wondering...
and need i mention ....DAMN, YOU'RE HOT!!...one more time??

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
ok josie, i think wat u did was wrong, both of the sexes and naked pics were all rushed way to fast, to me all u seem to care about is the sex, and sure, u will find alot of sex partners, but u will never get the one releationship ur heart desires, so dont be that way, find a serous relationship, caues it doesnt seem either of these "relationships are going anywhere but down the drain