WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Own up, whoever you are??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright then you Jew-hating shitbag, who are you- which fucker gave me bad rep points saying "I think Jewish people suck"?!

What the fuck are you about??

Can I just point out the one of the rules for this forum??

"3) Racism is not permitted on WTF.com. Any posts that we consider racist are subject to removal by our staff should we deem it appropriate to do so. We were flexible with this, however we gave an inch and you took a mile"

how do u get rep points and rate another persons rep points...im lost dude...pls inform me.

MsPunK

Tenderony
what a dick. the mods probly know who it is, tell them to get there arses into gear and kick the lil dick hard. HARD.

ThePennyDrops said:
Well you can't be that hated if you have a decent enough rep!!
i dont care about rep...

i bet i could get you into the positive rep zone with only one good rep.

edit: i guess i was wrong. i meant 2 good reps. :)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
There is actually no way for me to see who gave you rep of any kind.
It is up to the member if they want to leave a calling card with their rep.

My personal opinion though is that anyone who leaves neg-rep, is a pussy for not leaving their name. But that's just me.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Gawd! I think that it may be time for the Holy Admins to do away with the rep system alltogether. There are too many people whinning about something that they assume is a WTF.com social status. In reality; the rep system means dick.
...Or,it may be a way for the Admins to sit back and enjoy a bit of hoo-ha,while the members fight and squabble over something that's worth nothing more than a few crumbs.

Other than that....I got nothing.

gehtfuct said:
Gawd! I think that it may be time for the Holy Admins to do away with the rep system alltogether. There are too many people whinning about something that they assume is a WTF.com social status. In reality; the rep system means dick.
...Or,it may be a way for the Admins to sit back and enjoy a bit of hoo-ha,while the members fight and squabble over something that's worth nothing more than a few crumbs.

Other than that....I got nothing.
but i like rep. i buy beer and hookers with the stuff :)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Unforgiven said:
but i like rep. i buy beer and hookers with the stuff :)
Really?
Hey,if I give you a thousand of my reps;how many hookers could you send my way?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Unforgiven said:
they charge 500 rep each.

i'll send them in the mail :)
Sweet!!!

*gehtfuct begins to gather up rep points lying around on the floor,and stuffs then into baggies. Then he rushes to take his monthly bath (prematurly) in anticipation of the hoes*

gehtfuct said:
Sweet!!!

*gehtfuct begins to gather up rep points lying around on the floor,and stuffs then into baggies. Then he rushes to take his monthly bath (prematurly) in anticipation of the hoes*
right on... send them to:

666 Fuck you Lane
Hell, Canada
FuK yOu

Unforgiven said:
right on... send them to:

666 Fuck you Lane
Hell, Canada
FuK yOu
Hmmm. Is it a black and red house?

I think you're living in my old house...

Check underneath the floorboards. You'll find a swirling black mass. Hop into it, it's a direct ride to L.A. Say hi to Satan for me.

Canada is just a front for Hell. The real one lie in California.

Status
Not open for further replies.