WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

owned by taser!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Three different cases of drug users gettin tasered like mufucka's!
The first guy is pretty bad ass high on meth for three days, dumbfuck thinks he can take on the world!

LINK!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
reaperofsorrow said:
Tasers rule. If I had a taser I would just walk around and tase people at random. Instant entertainment.
you sick sick bastard!

p.s. can i be your first?

reaperofsorrow said:
Tasers rule. If I had a taser I would just walk around and tase people at random. Instant entertainment.
Fucking oath you would. I'd do the same. I made something interesting out of an electric fly swatter not too long ago. Gave a bit of a jolt, but wouldn't be half the entertainment as watching someone convulsing to a taser :D

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
they aint expensive... you can get a 100k volt talon for 23.50 new...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Dragonfly said:
Fucking oath you would. I'd do the same. I made something interesting out of an electric fly swatter not too long ago. Gave a bit of a jolt, but wouldn't be half the entertainment as watching someone convulsing to a taser :D
id first do it to people i hate, then to whoever looks at me weird

then jsut anyone