WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Owning The Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Sry but ITakeOffence is back but now instead of ruing your lifes with flames im OWNING in the arcade bitches, yeah you got owned.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ITakeOffence said:
Sry but ITakeOffence is back but now instead of ruing your lifes with flames im OWNING in the arcade bitches, yeah you got owned.
wow i could beat you.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
ItakeOffence has been removed from the stooges :mfinger:
You little prick... Its so sad how people like CL and him plays all day at the arcades because they dont have a life lmao...
aahahaha so sad.. So plain and wrong..

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
MrNewbie said:
You little prick... Its so sad how people like CL and him plays all day at the arcades because they dont have a life lmao...
HAHAHA. You are a funny little fuck, aint cha? Especially when you and ItakeITupTHEass are one in the same.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
MrNewbie said:

I hope you didn't mean that, considering that you put for your job is counter-strike.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
CopyLifted said:
HAHAHA. You are a funny little fuck, aint cha? Especially when you and ItakeITupTHEass are one in the same.
i doubt that they are the same.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Oh, I doubt they are the same too, but what I don't doubt is that they are ass buddies ready for fucked up man love. :gun: :(

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Bullshyt said:
I hope you didn't mean that, considering that you put for your job is counter-strike.
[SARCASM] I ReALLY MENT THAT [/SARCASM]

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ITakeOffence said:
Damn, And I was hoping to someday be the best flash gamer in the world. Guess I won't be a loser and spend my entire life in the arcade after all. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.