WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

OwO what's this? *notices this forum*

Wassup guys? I found this place after looking for some active Xenforo powered forums where I would be able to speak my mind freely, and this place appears to be a good fit. So, here's a brief little introduction for ya'll.

I'm 28, and a huge fan of music (mainly rock/metal and a variety of its sub-genres, EDM, and 90s hip hop. I also make music occassionally as a hobby to keep me from going insane. Lol I'm also a huge old-school wrestling fan. I can seriously talk your ear off when it comes to 80s-90s WWF, WCW, and ECW. Oh, and I'm also a furry as well, FUCK WITH ME BRUH! lol

Thats about all I'll reveal for now. I might just stick around for a while. Hope to have fun chatting with ya'll about life!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Yeah, we've been using XF since the betas around here in 2011 since vB went to shit... We're bleeding edge baby!

"I might just stick around for a while" = Famous last words! ;)

Welcome to hell!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
It's about time we got some more furries up in this bitch.

MaxPower will be pleased.

ib4

Error
Staff
Welcome...bruh.

But what do you know about Grandmaster Sexay and Scotty 2 Hotty?

Welcome...bruh.

But what do you know about Grandmaster Sexay and Scotty 2 Hotty?

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
*le sigh*

I'll get the brooms...