WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

owwww

magnolia

Postaholic
Tell your friend if he wants to get fitted for a really good prostetic arm to go through the Autobach (sp?) corp. My uncle is the president of their US devision and every time we get together I hear amazing things about what the company is doing with their prostetics technology.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
magnolia said:
Tell your friend if he wants to get fitted for a really good prostetic arm to go through the Autobach (sp?) corp. My uncle is the president of their US devision and every time we get together I hear amazing things about what the company is doing with their prostetics technology.
Not to mention when he gets it, he can look at it and scream out "I'm more machine than man!" That's always cool.

necro

Postaholic
Now how are you gonna post something that gnarly, and not have proof. I want visual. :punch:

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Maybe if he catches fire as well he could become Darth Vader....man Im hammered....but pop in that suggestion from PatticusRex.

toti

will rep for food
its be bad if it was the hand that u err ya no lol cus i dont think a prosthetic hand wud have such a personal touch

shoppe

Flame Bait
toti said:
its be bad if it was the hand that u err ya no lol cus i dont think a prosthetic hand wud have such a personal touch
Eh don't worry about it toti, I'm sure he can super glue his old hand back onto that hook he'll have when he needs to. Either that or he can just rub peanut butter on his balls and call his dog over.

-Shoppe