WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music Ozzfest

Whose going to Ozzfest.I just went yesterday for the first time it was fucking insane.Slipknot had a badass sow,Ozzy was awsome too

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You are so lucky. I have never been to a concert, ever. That statement alone should be adequate birth control for the under 21 people on this forum. Wrap it up, boys and girls, or you will never get to go to a concert.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Dave666 said:
Whose going to Ozzfest.I just went yesterday for the first time it was fucking insane.Slipknot had a badass sow,Ozzy was awsome too
they had to shut down ozzfest here cause of slipknot i was pissed.

Blazed

†Punisher†
I wanted to go to ozzfest sooo bad it sux that they shut it down,plus i had to fuckin work which suck even more :mfinger:

dustinzgirl said:
You are so lucky. I have never been to a concert, ever. That statement alone should be adequate birth control for the under 21 people on this forum. Wrap it up, boys and girls, or you will never get to go to a concert.
i've never been to one either... my small little town in which i grew up didn't have shit

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
dustinzgirl said:
ummm ive been to a concert i went to see ozzy in 2001 it was fun

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
What happened at Ozzfest to make them shut it down?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Bullshyt said:
What happened at Ozzfest to make them shut it down?
slipknot got the fans going way to much big fucking pits it was gay how they shut it down.

I want to go see ozzfest in europe cause they have much heaver bands over there, Like slayer never plays with ozzfest in the states

I saw slipknot at ozzfest in mass and there was only 1 mosh pit in the whole croud,salyer was pretty could