Music Ozzfest

Dave666

Pot-Head
Whose going to Ozzfest.I just went yesterday for the first time it was fucking insane.Slipknot had a badass sow,Ozzy was awsome too

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You are so lucky. I have never been to a concert, ever. That statement alone should be adequate birth control for the under 21 people on this forum. Wrap it up, boys and girls, or you will never get to go to a concert.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Dave666 said:
Whose going to Ozzfest.I just went yesterday for the first time it was fucking insane.Slipknot had a badass sow,Ozzy was awsome too
they had to shut down ozzfest here cause of slipknot i was pissed.

Blazed

†Punisher†
I wanted to go to ozzfest sooo bad it sux that they shut it down,plus i had to fuckin work which suck even more :mfinger:

Unforgiven

That Guy
dustinzgirl said:
You are so lucky. I have never been to a concert, ever. That statement alone should be adequate birth control for the under 21 people on this forum. Wrap it up, boys and girls, or you will never get to go to a concert.
i've never been to one either... my small little town in which i grew up didn't have shit

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
dustinzgirl said:
ummm ive been to a concert i went to see ozzy in 2001 it was fun

Lawdawg428

Ranter
I want to go see ozzfest in europe cause they have much heaver bands over there, Like slayer never plays with ozzfest in the states

Dave666

Pot-Head
I saw slipknot at ozzfest in mass and there was only 1 mosh pit in the whole croud,salyer was pretty could