WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Ozzy grabs Kelly's breast during MTV photo shoot

Jung

???
Premium
http://www.tonight.co.za/index.php?fArticleId=2433601
Ozzy Osbourne astonishingly grabbed his daughter Kelly's left breast while being snapped in Australia on Wednesday.

The wild rocker was in Sydney with his daughter and wife Sharon to promote the Australian MTV Awards when he bizarrely reached out and cupped Kelly's left boob for the cameras, leaving onlookers stunned.

Meanwhile, later in the day, the former Black Sabbath singer took time out to publicly offer his support for Prince Charles's upcoming marriage to long-term partner Camilla Parker Bowles.

Ozzy - who was sent a message of support and a bottle of whiskey by the prince after he seriously injured himself in a quad bike accident - said he believes Charles doesn't deserve the criticism that has been heaped upon him, and should be allowed to marry his fiancée in peace.

He said: "It's his business you know. His first wife got killed so what's he expected to do, be single for the rest of his life? If he likes her and she likes him , good luck on them." - Bang Showbiz

Ok, so this is a few days old, but nobody has mentioned it here. While I do find this surprising, I don't really put much past Ozzy these days.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Incest is best.

Anyway, I´m still waiting for that guy to actually do something entertaining. Wake me when it happens.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I seriously thought you meant Kelly Clarkson...

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
he did a promo when he was here in a shop at the bottom of my building. He is a little strange. he isn't as fucked up as he looks on TV - but he's close...

then there was the anna-nicole smith flash... let me just say that at the awards after party (i somehow jagged my name on the list) everyone saw alot more.... she's strange...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ozzy. What a crazy fucker he is. Yeah,the picture shows his dickbeater on Kelly's floppy breasteses. But what the picture doesn't show is;he has the index finger of his other hand shoved up Carmen's ass. :D

Ozzy is such a lucky bastard.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
People, People, chill. Can't you see this fine humanitarian is merely trying to take the pressure off his slightly more mocha musical brother Michael. Taking one for the team if you will.

could ppl actually understand him?
and...i feel fukin sry for the girl...think of it this way..
ur at the mtv awards wit ur folks..and ur dad grabs ur crotch...
that fuckin suks

Kavu_DX

What the hell!!!!
as said in the bush post about maryjuana, FUCK OZZY, why should we care about he grabbing his daughter´s breast?