WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

p99 thinks its all one big conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
p99 said:
Just to let you know I have an IP system through RoadRunner that sends me a ghost IP through my firewall's, so basically nothing can get through .. It lets me do a lot of tricky stuff so my privacy is well kept.. It also lets me run by IP adresses of websites and see how many IP adresses are active.. It is simply an observational program to see the work and business of the internet and mostly the activity on the LAN that I am on, yet I can extend my connection beyond that.. And let me also say that I see about 6 of the same IP adresses running around when Johnny is signed in on WTF.com.. Coincidence? I think not..

I think multiple accounts are being implemented..

:thumbsup:
:p

No way Johnny!
Really!?
Teheheheeee!

(This is a collegue of Johnny cos poor lil Johnny is home sick, haha, assfucker!)

Pwned!

johnny kuntz said:
No way Johnny!
Really!?
Teheheheeee!

(This is a collegue of Johnny cos poor lil Johnny is home sick, haha, assfucker!)

Pwned!
haaha, stupid Merc. :thumbsup: Jealous because The Amazing Johnny Kuntz is kicking ass while he is making copies for smelly retarded cunts all day long. what a dumbass! :thumbsup:

Create your own account, you stupid sexless gaynerd!

HAAAAAHAHAHA

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
haaha, stupid Merc. :thumbsup: Jealous because The Amazing Johnny Kuntz is kicking ass while he is making copies for smelly retarded cunts all day long. what a dumbass! :thumbsup:

Create your own account, you stupid sexless gaynerd!

HAAAAAHAHAHA
C'mon Johnny Boi! You're better than this. Ok,maybe you're not. Surely to fuck,you're spackled ass can be a little more than the usual,boring as fuck nobody. Why dont you make yourself useless,and entertain us with your wit. Ya know, you can point out how P69 isnt half the man you wish he was. Or you can just drool over the fuct that nobody gives a fuck enough to post in your lame assed thread.

BTW,I'm posting because I feel sorry for your stupid ass.You being so confused,and having such an empty life.

Now dance fuckmonkey,as you do so well,dance!

gehtfuct said:
C'mon Johnny Boi! You're better than this. Ok,maybe you're not. Surely to fuck,you're spackled ass can be a little more than the usual,boring as fuck nobody. Why dont you make yourself useless,and entertain us with your wit. Ya know, you can point out how P69 isnt half the man you wish he was. Or you can just drool over the fuct that nobody gives a fuck enough to post in your lame assed thread.

BTW,I'm posting because I feel sorry for your stupid ass.You being so confused,and having such an empty life.

Now dance fuckmonkey,as you do so well,dance!
fucking Merc! Now look what you have done! You've created mass confusion among the retards like gayfuckt. :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
fucking Merc! Now look what you have done! You've created mass confusion among the retards like gayfuckt. :thumbsup:
Who the fuck is "gayfuckt?" Is that your Moms pet name for you? Or is that someone you want to be when you geht all growed dup?

gehtfuct said:
Who the fuck is "gayfuckt?" Is that your Moms pet name for you? Or is that someone you want to be when you geht all growed dup?
you sure are stupid! :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
johnny kuntz said:

I know you are but what am I?

**gehtfuct gathers sticks and stones to break Johnnys bones***

Lame Johnson,lame.

G's-up

Postaholic
johnny kuntz said:

:thumbsup:

My what big eyes you have.........and its really weird how they follow me when I sway back and forth........*shivers* creepy......ROFLMAO :cool:

gehtfuct said:
I know you are but what am I?

**gehtfuct gathers sticks and stones to break Johnnys bones***

Lame Johnson,lame.
johnny kuntz said:

you are so easy gayfuck, its hard to keep my eyes open.

next time I'am suffering from insomia I'm gonna read one of your boring post's. :thumbsup: thanks :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
G's-up said:
My what big eyes you have.........and its really weird how they follow me when I sway back and forth........*shivers* creepy......ROFLMAO :cool:

good morning G! I have to go to work now. I read this thread twice and still did not understand it. I think i need a few more courses in abnormal psych before it makes any sense! Later girl!

G's-up said:
yeah, its p99 trying to figure out some multiple ip adresses. :thumbsup:

G's-up

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
good morning G! I have to go to work now. I read this thread twice and still did not understand it. I think i need a few more courses in abnormal psych before it makes any sense! Later girl!
Have a good day at work!! I find that there are a lot of threads I read that could possibly require some schooling in abnormal psych.....lol.......have a good one! :cool:

G's-up

Postaholic
johnny kuntz said:
yeah, its p99 trying to figure out some multiple ip adresses. :thumbsup:

HMMM multiple IP adresses...now is this something I should talk to my doctor about?? Does it require any antibiotics or creams to clear that up?? :p

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Sup D? ...and G!!
It's like this;geht rid of Johnny,and we'll all geht naked.....

Actually,I've never been brain damaged before,so,I figured I'd check into a day in the boring assed life of Johnny Dickz. Ya know, to check it out in action,before I commit.

G's-up said:
HMMM multiple IP adresses...now is this something I should talk to my doctor about?? Does it require any antibiotics or creams to clear that up?? :p
no dumb cunt, suicide wil do the trick! :thumbsup:

gehtfuct said:
Sup D? ...and G!!
It's like this;geht rid of Johnny,and we'll all geht naked.....

Actually,I've never been brain damaged before,so,I figured I'd check into a day in the boring assed life of Johnny Dickz. Ya know, to check it out in action,before I commit.
gayfuck cant get enough of this mindblowing thread! :thumbsup:

G's-up

Postaholic
HIDEYHO mr gehtfuct!! I figured after pulling an all nighter of worry and mental breakdown and now being heavily sedated this was where I needed to be.....ROFLMAO........its kind of like watching jerry springer makes my life seem so .... normal...... :)

G's-up

Postaholic
johnny kuntz said:
no dumb cunt, suicide wil do the trick! :thumbsup:

Im not a Dumb cunt I went to school and majored in cuntology I actually have my PHD in it..........so that would make me a smart cunt .... geez get it right...... :thumbsup:
And I would ask you if you kiss your mom with that mouth but Im pretty sure the answer would be YES and not in a mother son kind of way....... :cool:

G's-up said:
Im not a Dumb cunt I went to school and majored in cuntology I actually have my PHD in it..........so that would make me a smart cunt .... geez get it right...... :thumbsup:
I'am so sorry G.

no smart cunt, suicide wil do the trick! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.