p99

Status
Not open for further replies.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok, Broken? Unforgiven? Ban this retard, I don't remember ever typing something like that, also it's not even spelled right you idiot, but you'll go back and edit it later I'm sure of it..

johnny kuntz said:
Faking a quote is really easy, SEE?! My name is Johnny, I'm a fucking whack off..

Unforgiven

That Guy
p99 said:
Ok, Broken? Unforgiven? Ban this retard, I don't remember ever typing something like that, also it's not even spelled right you idiot, but you'll go back and edit it later I'm sure of it..

sorry... i don't have ban powers :)

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
p99 said:
Well damn, who does?
WTF?! » Insane Asylum » Bait & Tackle » p99

leave gayfag

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hes the kind of person to shove towards a raging bear and see how long it takes for him to piss himself and get ripped apart..

Unforgiven

That Guy
johnny kuntz said:
I don't care if he is fag or not, he is just so easily offended its hard to resist.

well, it's a good thing he's not my brother. i could imagine all the screaming that would be going on :)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
fagg0t reply!

Wow I'm shaking in my shoes, that was SOME flame.. What are you a l337 or haxor now? only 10 year olds and morons use zeros for O's..

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
dude dont worry p99 he's probably getting raped by his dad as we speak (and proabably enjoying it) :toocool: <----his dad's friend wants some too

Status
Not open for further replies.