WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

p99

Status
Not open for further replies.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok, Broken? Unforgiven? Ban this retard, I don't remember ever typing something like that, also it's not even spelled right you idiot, but you'll go back and edit it later I'm sure of it..

johnny kuntz said:
Faking a quote is really easy, SEE?! My name is Johnny, I'm a fucking whack off..

p99 said:
Ok, Broken? Unforgiven? Ban this retard, I don't remember ever typing something like that, also it's not even spelled right you idiot, but you'll go back and edit it later I'm sure of it..
sorry... i don't have ban powers :)

no one cares about you fagg0t, its because you cry like a bitch! :thumbsup:

its so funny to bash someone who cares! :thumbsup: thanks dude! :thumbsup: let it go.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hes the kind of person to shove towards a raging bear and see how long it takes for him to piss himself and get ripped apart..

p99 said:
Hes the kind of person to shove towards a raging bear and see how long it takes for him to piss himself and get ripped apart..
fagg0t reply! :thumbsup:

johnny kuntz said:
I don't care if he is fag or not, he is just so easily offended its hard to resist.
well, it's a good thing he's not my brother. i could imagine all the screaming that would be going on :)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
fagg0t reply!
Wow I'm shaking in my shoes, that was SOME flame.. What are you a l337 or haxor now? only 10 year olds and morons use zeros for O's..

look at this gaycunt, getting all worked up because of some 0's :thumbsup:

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
dude dont worry p99 he's probably getting raped by his dad as we speak (and proabably enjoying it) :toocool: <----his dad's friend wants some too

Status
Not open for further replies.